Can we talk about the seX-Pac Tori Christmas story today?

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This angle should have skyrocketed my nikka seX-Pac's singles career.

He should have been in that Hunter role in late 1998, early 1999. Had multi IC title runs.

But what happened instead? NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

He was demoted to being a tag team wrestler. Often opening the shows. Don't think he even won tag team gold did he?

I don't understand what was even the point of this angle and what benefit it had for seX-Pac.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt didn't go anywhere. And that might be one of the worst promos ever...

It got seX-Pac crazy heat and he was now seen as that 'I can steal your girl' guy like HBK once was. I

But the booking and creative fukked him up afterwards. He should have got a massive singles run.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I think they had X-Pac beat her up afterwards and that was what killed his booking. Made him look like a complete scumbag and he was never able to shake the image. But this era was the birth of “X-Pac heat”

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you got more negs than post. That means every time you post it’s -10

Now now let's not go off topic shall we.

What are you thoughts on seX-Pac being portrayed as a chick magnet at the back end of 1999 and why was his career not catapulted as a result?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Now now let's not go off topic shall we.

What are you thoughts on seX-Pac being portrayed as a chick magnet at the back end of 1999 and why was his career not catapulted as a result?
nikka we’re talking about x-pac it wasn’t no next level for him to go to in 1999