Can We Talk About The Maintenance Of Gym Clothes?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Dunno About Ya'll But I Sweat Buckets, I Soak The shyt Out Of My Gym Clothes

Do You Guys Soak Your Stuff In Water, Ring It Out, Then Wash It All At The End Of The Week?

Also...

I Have Some Shirts That Have Maintained An "Old Clothes" Smell On Them After Sweating In Them And Not Washing Them Right Away, Even After Doing Laundry, Its Not A Funk Smell Just Smells Like Old Clothes I Hate That shyt With A Passion

Any Tips On Getting That Smell Out?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I Dunno About Ya'll But I Sweat Buckets, I Soak The shyt Out Of My Gym Clothes

Do You Guys Soak Your Stuff In Water, Ring It Out, Then Wash It All At The End Of The Week?

Also...

I Have Some Shirts That Have Maintained An "Old Clothes" Smell On Them After Sweating In Them And Not Washing Them Right Away, Even After Doing Laundry, Its Not A Funk Smell Just Smells Like Old Clothes I Hate That shyt With A Passion

Any Tips On Getting That Smell Out?

I had that weird funk from some of my work out tees. Washing with very hot water and then cold helps. I switched from cheap detergent to tide victory sport and it has done the trick.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I sweat a shyt ton too. My gym has plastic bags in the locker room. Wet clothes go in a bag after my workout then straight into the laundry when I get home. If I do weights and cardio same day sometimes I need an extra pair of compression shorts and a t shirt to change up mid way because sweat so damn much.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I sweat a shyt ton too. My gym has plastic bags in the locker room. Wet clothes go in a bag after my workout then straight into the laundry when I get home. If I do weights and cardio same day sometimes I need an extra pair of compression shorts and a t shirt to change up mid way because sweat so damn much.

You Wash One Gym Outfit A Day Though? Thats The bytch, I Cant Do That, Unless I Have To Hand Wash It

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You Wash One Gym Outfit A Day Though? Thats The bytch, I Cant Do That, Unless I Have To Hand Wash It
I have to, otherwise I'm sure I'd permafunk my clothes. :manny:

It's not hard though. Between myself, my wife and daughter we have enough to do a load of laundry a day.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I don't sweat that much....thankfully.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I sweat like hell, and I even go days without taking shower while wearing the same gym clothes and I don't have a problem with smell after washing myself or my clothes. WTF are yall doing :dahell: