Can we talk about cave paintings for a sec.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
you mean to tell me that early humans. ACROSS THE WORLD, drew cave paintings of shyt that wasn't real. They was just making up shyt, on some trolling steez

FOH

lets be real.

WandjinaAboriginalArt450.jpg

Alien-cave-painting-5000-BC1.jpg

cave.jpg

You telling me that before the fukking dawn of damn near anything, ancient humans is out here writing shyt like this on cave walls. and not actually seeing it. They making some shyt up they couldn't have possibly imagined???

This post can go wood btw, I just wanted to say something about it.

#XFILESTHETRUTHISOUTTHERE

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
awesome thread title i actually lold at it

but seriously they were simple minds back then imagine them seeing shooting stars or fire flys or rainbows. they were so dumb they got dumbfounded over the simple things and other than hunt for wooly mammoth all day they had plenty of time to let those simple brains go and write their markings on the wall.

id bet without cave paintings and other markings humans wouldnt be alive today

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
awesome thread title i actually lold at it

but seriously they were simple minds back then imagine them seeing shooting stars or fire flys or rainbows. they were so dumb they got dumbfounded over the simple things and other than hunt for wooly mammoth all day they had plenty of time to let those simple brains go and write their markings on the wall.

id bet without cave paintings and other markings humans wouldnt be alive today

C'mon man SIMPLE MINDS. if they were that fukking dumb, we wouldn't be here. What about the Pyramids? Which are still considered to be a marvel. What about batteries being found in Baghdad LONG before we had Boom Boxes(YEAH Boom Boxes No Radio Rahim) cmon man.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
C'mon man SIMPLE MINDS. if they were that fukking dumb, we wouldn't be here. What about the Pyramids? Which are still considered to be a marvel. What about batteries being found in Baghdad LONG before we had Boom Boxes(YEAH Boom Boxes No Radio Rahim) cmon man.
what batteries? what you talmbout willis?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dunno but they couldnt draw for shyt. Hilarious that a primitive adult draws like a modern 5 year old.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I dunno but they couldnt draw for shyt. Hilarious that a primitive adult draws like a modern 5 year old.

C'mon man, drawing in the year 950 B.C. is going to be primitive. They ain't seen shyt, they didn't have instagram or the internet, which goes back to my point, they couldnt have had that kind of imagination to just make some shyt up out the blue.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I was watching some UFO shyt one night about how back in those days they drew and modeled stuff after aliens and shyt. I was shook as fukk that night cause all of it seemed to make sense :patrice:

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
Pretty amazin that most of them include a reference, like the tall creature right next to normal sized humans to compare size.

The drawings lasted thousands of years too and were pretty intricate, almost like they wanted to make sure others would see them over time.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Pretty amazin that most of them include a reference, like the tall creature right next to normal sized humans to compare size.

The drawings lasted thousands of years too and were pretty intricate, almost like they wanted to make sure others would see them over time.

Like LOOK nikka its some humans. and some motherfukkers who ain't human out chea. do you not understand.

lol

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

The same way you have advance societies and not advance. You had cultures building Pyramids but you had some who couldn't build a perfect tabernacle to pray to their gods. . Why does it got to be Aliens?

The Nazca Lines are more proof of something higher (god(s) or aliens) in my opinion.

Again, why does it has to be aliens? We just had major climatic rotation axis change 12,000 years were shyt was destroyed and changed forever.

There is a shyt ton of proof IMO Aliens have visited this planet.

you got the crystal skulls
Crystal Skulls -- National Geograhic

Stonehenge

those Balls(benwah-balls (C) Archer)

man a lot of shyt doesnt add up.

Yeah it does if you study history. They told you how the Stonehedge was made if you read history thousands of years Africans came to Europe to build as told by the people of that area of that time. It is stones that is hedged in the ground the same as Europe in Africa and in the same exact fashion but not as huge.

Shyt the Inca/Mayans/Aztec reported that all their monuments and pyramids were already built when they came to South America and the same is told about Egypt. Human civilization is old on Earth man. Who to say we couldn't fly back then or something else.