Can we sit back and Appreciate the sheer power that is Darth Vader?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

giphy.gif

Itachi-Senpai will beat the shyt outta this cac foh.

tenor.gif

hell the baby Goats, Gon Freeces & Killua will wash the p*ssy and hang him up to dry

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Not even the biggest star wars fan but I'd be opening weekend for a young Vader/ fallen Anakin flick
This... Never could get into the universe or story, just specific characters I like... I'd def see a young Vader flick... Just wish he woulda did more before he needed the suit so we could see more Sith Anakin before Vader...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some breh on here forgot his name posted links to comics that take place right after Vader gets his suit

I'm not comic person but I read em all and the stories were amazing.

I dunno what Disney is doing but that would be dope as hell Vader and bring back palpitine

They should explore Vader and his Jedi extermination more in a solo film. And make him battle against a Jedi master in the end that was in the outer regions on a quest during order 66 or some shyt. I would watch a Vader story first day fa sho!

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah, he let sissy fied Luke work him. Cut his hand off, and had him gasping for breath.

Plus he was not fully committed to Evil. Should have at least Killed Luke, so nobody had to hear his whining