Can We Really Clown Kanye and Lil Wayne Fashion Style?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When these dudes was dressing the same way in the 70's. :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
those cats invented and accelerated LSD you are talking about lollipop licking leatard wearing cats dog

i dont have a problem with either honestly cause I do acid and shyt

but there's a big difference in a prince outfit and leopard mick jagger pants

the only thing homosexual is having sex with another man

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye West and Lil Wayne are FAGS.

I laugh when people bring music and clothes from back in the day.

Nobody was trying to dress like those clowns in the 70s, all people cared about was the music.

They were more artistic back then and not going around flexing their image trying to seduce the public, videos weren't even popular or influential in that era.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye West and Lil Wayne are FAGS.

I laugh when people bring music and clothes from back in the day.

Nobody was trying to dress like those clowns in the 70s, all people cared about was the music.

They were more artistic back then and not going around flexing their image trying to seduce the public, videos weren't even popular or influential in that era.
Erm....say breh

You do realise alot of people back then gay also right? :ld:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Erm....say breh

You do realise alot of people back then gay also right? :ld:

Do you read? LMAO :usure:

Nobody was trying to dress like the village people in the 70s except maybe on halloween or something?

Nobody was trying to dress like Prince and The Revolution in the 80s?

Kanye West and Lil Wayne are homos and you got clowns out here imitating them and shyt.

Are you serious dude?

:snoop:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you read? LMAO :usure:

Nobody was trying to dress like the village people in the 70s except maybe on halloween or something?

Nobody was trying to dress like Prince and The Revolution in the 80s?

Kanye West and Lil Wayne are homos and you got clowns out here imitating them and shyt.

Are you serious dude?

:snoop:

you are a mental midget retard

i'm 100% certain of this

all i'll tell you is, streetwear didn't exist in the 70's, which is mostly what kanye, lil wayne etc wear...meaning its much easier to copy whatever celebrity you want to dresswise. People couldn't dress like say a Prince in the early 80's because they simply couldn't afford to even if they wanted to

plus...celebrity obsession in 2000's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celebrity obsession in the 1970's meaning more weak minded people want to try and dress like their 'idols'

long story short, shut your dumbass up :smugdraper:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are a mental midget retard

i'm 100% certain of this

all i'll tell you is, streetwear didn't exist in the 70's, which is mostly what kanye, lil wayne etc wear...meaning its much easier to copy whatever celebrity you want to dresswise. People couldn't dress like say a Prince in the early 80's because they simply couldn't afford to even if they wanted to

plus...celebrity obsession in 2000's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>celebrity obsession in the 1970's meaning more weak minded people want to try and dress like their 'idols'

long story short, shut your dumbass up :smugdraper:

shut the fukk up with your stupid ass...

look at this fool, talking about streetwear didn't exist in the 70s, what kind of moron are you? :wtb: You big dummy!

LMAO @ people couldn't afford dressing up like prince. Are you serious? :dahell: When were you born?

Look @ you justifying dressing like a fake thug homo faq LMAO... You are a clown and really suspect... :wrist:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Parliament were dressed like a intergalactic
psychadelic pimps scene.

wayne and ye dress like closet shyt boys.
a0yqua.jpg

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you still wear baggy jeans and 3XXL Fubu shirts then no you really can't LMAO. :russ: