Can we expand the rep/neg bars?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
It seems like the limit is 11. ..why not stop there..I don't like limiting myself and I'm sure people on this site don't like it either..there is certainly enough space on the profile template for more than 11 bars..why not 99?

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Haha, I would love it if the rep system were more interactive somehow. Stupid rep wars don't feel "competitive" enough. It's just voting. It would be amazing if there were some kind of flash game with teams that was linked to rep (or an entirely different stat) so you guys could just have your own thing and not affect everyone else.

I don't know... I'm just throwing that out there if we're all gonna think up random changes to the forum

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Haha, I would love it if the rep system were more interactive somehow. Stupid rep wars don't feel "competitive" enough. It's just voting. It would be amazing if there were some kind of flash game with teams that was linked to rep (or an entirely different stat) so you guys could just have your own thing and not affect everyone else.

I don't know... I'm just throwing that out there if we're all gonna think up random changes to the forum

I don't know what a rep war is..but if you're speaking on those users that are maxed out with green bars, then the mods need to take action..or just eliminate the bar system all together..Mostly every one who is in the red got there cuz they earned it by speaking their mind, whether that be talking shyt, making a cruel joke, or saying something negative..we don't know when were getting negged..it just comes out from no where unexpected..but for the green bars, not you, but the ones who are maxed out dont deserve it,.and we all know this..