can we all agree that there's essentially been 1 good movie since the rat took over star wahs?

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Rogue one if you smoke chill and just watch it on netflix was actually dope af. Disneys problem is they are money hungry kid targeting mfz instead of trying to please the adults who grew up with it, they are more into trying to sell kids merchandise and stuff and this causes severe corniness in their scripts, where as the original had way more mature themes.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Rogue One was excellent.

New set of characters.

New worlds.

Tarkin:gladbron:

Vader :ooh:
Vader's epic scene. :whoo:

Leia. :mjcry:

The Force Awakenings was solid. Yeah, JJ played it safe. Yeah, it was a rehash, and went back down memory lane. But both John Boyega and Daisy Riddley were excellent choices in actors. They had great chemistry on screen. BB-8 was a great droid. Maz was a cool character. :ehh: Decent enough setup for things to come and make right (Boyega's role, Toning down Rey's Mary Suism's, Making Ren less emo and weak and more of a threat, Snoke as a sith leader).

TLJ was beyond trash, and not only destroyed everything setup by TFA, but sh*tted on everything that made Star Wars what it is.

Solo was boring and unnecessary. Nobody wanted that movie. TLJ told the audience not to go see it or anything associated with the past. Let it go they said. :mjlol:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I understand star wars is bigger than the sith and jedi, but why do they nerf the powers so much.
I wanna see some starships being dragged out of the sky type ish or some, super epic light saber battles. Not all this talking crap

Daps
Reppin
Force Awakens was great to watch and had solid potential despite being a rehash....shame The Last Jedi threw away all of it. :yeshrug: Rogue One was really good and Solo was much better than I expected it to be. People expect too damn much from Star Wars movies today despite how much the prequels (Besides ROTS) got shyt on. :shaq2:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I mean I understand star wars is bigger than the sith and jedi, but why do they nerf the powers so much.
I wanna see some starships being dragged out of the sky type ish or some, super epic light saber battles. Not all this talking crap

That wasn’t even in the OG movies

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
A lot of Star Wars fans seem like big complainers. The studios in a no win battle with em no matter what. I say put StarvWars on the shelf for 10yrs n really give em something to cry about

:lolbron: