Can we all agree that iron man has maybe the GOAT superhero movie ending?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After the huge fight with the dude, Stark is holding the damage control press conference to keep his suit/identity a secret. He answers a few questions with canned answers since the company and shield want him to keep shyt under control, then midway through, he gets some advice from Rhodey to read from the cards, pauses, then just says "fukk it" and hits them with "I am iron man :win:". Have we got a better ending to a superhero movie to this point? If so, why?

Edit: spider man 2 (2004) might just be better

Last edited:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Thought you meant the after-credit scene in which case I probably would have agreed.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm going with either dark knight or spider man 2. Spider-man 2 was the perfect emotional ending. Pete alone in his apartment, reluctantly cool with the idea that he can't have a normal life because he's spider man, cut with MJ running away from the wedding then showing up at his door in her dress. Gives him the speech about him not letting her make the choice for herself as to whether or not they could be together, saying it's wrong for either of them to only be part of who they are when they could be whole if they're together. They kiss, sirens ring, he looks out the window, turns to her, she says "Go get em, Tiger" he smiles, swings away and follows the sirens. Then cuts back to her with this forlorn look on her face of a woman who just realized the life she signed up for but willing to tough it out.

So...damn...good

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I'm going with either dark knight or spider man 2. Spider-man 2 was the perfect emotional ending. Pete alone in his apartment, reluctantly cool with the idea that he can't have a normal life because he's spider man, cut with MJ running away from the wedding then showing up at his door in her dress. Gives him the speech about him not letting her make the choice for herself as to whether or not they could be together, saying it's wrong for either of them to only be part of who they are when they could be whole if they're together. They kiss, sirens ring, he looks out the window, turns to her, she says "Go get em, Tiger" he smiles, swings away and follows the sirens. Then cuts back to her with this forlorn look on her face of a woman who just realized the life she signed up for but willing to tough it out.

So...damn...good
When we see harry find his father's layer... Oh my god:merchant:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

So...damn...good
Good point. I did forget spider man's ending. From that standpoint it's up there too

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises >>

basically if you talking about GOAT anything in comic books look to those 3 first everytime :usure: