Can We All Agree Oldee White People Are Scum?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Think about it...

People aren't born racist their conditioned. So young suburb white kids don't learn to say "******" on YouTube from Billy down the street. I'm 95% sure they heard mommy and daddy say it first.

Am I right? :mjpls:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To tell you the truth, we need to stop talking about all this racism nonsense. White people don't even move me anymore to give any energy to them. They can poison society as much as they want. I'm still gonna live the best way I can until I'm gone, they can't fukk with my soul.

If black people had some self esteem, pride and unity and stop wasting their time and resources on garbage and stop all that stupid in-fighting, then we can become a force in our own communities.

Let those racist b*stards do whatever they want, they gonna die too like everybody else.

There is no immortality here, so just live the best way you can.

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Nah, some older white people are cool, In HS when my para was absent I had this older white lady as a substitute para, I mean she was really up there in age like 70's or 80's and she was really nice and pleasant :manny:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
i agree. They grew up in the jim crow era. If I am going thru a door I wont hold but let it close shut

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It always depends on the person.

My very first job was working in the dining room of a retirement home so I developed some mixed emotions about old people in general. Screw you, your split pea soup, and your V8 sir!! Some were pretty nice though.

Daps
Coli militants generalizing about white people once again

Probably the same ones who got mad about some white people automatically assuming Trayvon an aggressive criminal thug

The sooner we all learn to judge people on a case-by-case basis, the better this planet will be

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli militants generalizing about white people once again

Probably the same ones who got mad about some white people automatically assuming Trayvon an aggressive criminal thug

The sooner we all learn to judge people on a case-by-case basis, the better this planet will be

White people want to be individualist and also as a group to claim ownership of this stolen land.

Any other race that tries to be individualistic gets shut down quick, so they will continue to get attacked.

They always like to attack people in groups not individuals. One black person represents the whole black community in their eyes when it's not the case vice versa.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
532534_696890500336824_2061679082_n.jpg