Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@Milk N Cookies has the coli not been kind to you? Just yesterday we all flocked to @ScoopNScore 's thread to wish you a happy birthday to come to find out you've been secretly working against us :ohhh:

The coli's female members are highly intelligent, well adjusted and mature minded. If they wish to celebrate their bodies with some of the male members that is their choice and they should feel safe to do so.

So what did we ever do to you? Between this and your fascination with the coli confessions thread on zetaboard it seems we've really upset you. Let's open up some dialogue so we never offend each other again.

When I read this it broke my heart :mjcry:

Milk N Cookies MCMLXXIX
Hi new Coli lady, just gonna be first to tell you not to give out nude pics if asked to... they may (more than likely will) be spread around to every dude on this site.​

Milk N Cookies AlissaD
Hey welcome to the Coli!! Dont send any nudes, or you may regret it... Seriously, they will get around.​
  1. AlissaD

hah okay thanks for the advice​
    Sep 23, 2014
  2. Milk N Cookies

no problem :smile:
    Sep 23, 2014

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't like she lying, Turbulent.
How ironic considering your s/n :pachaha:
imagine if i went around and warned dudes i don't even know to not fukk with this group of females cause they've fukked so and so and get around. even if true, it's still not right cause i should mind my own fukking business.

EDIT: maybe these girls wanted to send nudes and then play the victim. now Milk N Cookies has robbed these women of plausible deniability...

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
imagine if i went around and warned dudes i don't even know to not fukk with this group of females cause they've fukked so and so and get around. even if true, it's still not right cause i should mind my own fukking business.

Yeah, you have always been big on that and I agree to a certain
extent.
I think they just should know from the getgo w/o warnings from anyone
It's common sense.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:beli: throwing salt in the game. corny shyt.

i hated people like that in highschool. "girl, don't fukk with him. he's a player..." :why:

you just felt like telling that person to mind their own business.

Nothing but the truth in this post, bytches like that are whack.:birdman:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
mariofacepalm.gif

Why is this shyt in fukking white?