Can Sweat F*ck Up Good Headphones?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was lifting a couple hours ago and worked up a good sweat :whew:. Thing is I usually use earpbuds but for whatever reason I used my expensive ass Sennheiser PX 200 II on ear headphones and I dunno I swear it's just in my head but I'm worried all that sweat getting through them could've cause damage :lupe:. I not sure if they're damaged (I don't think so they don't sound too different but...) but it would help if I someone could tell me if sweat damage is even possible :lupe:.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
I think if you sweat TOOOOO MUCH it might be able to seep into the headphones eventually, I've been working out with my headphones for a long while and had no problems yet

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Breh unless you're squeezing your sweat-drenched shirt into the earpiece on purpose I doubt you'll do anything. If you're still worried, just know if any "wetness" manages to get close to the earpiece it will be absorbed more or less by the materials.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I cop separate headphones just to avoid that situation...the goods shyts for everyday use and then the cheap ones for the gym