Can Someone Please Buy Sega

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Look at this shyt :snoop:
This series has clearly been milked to dry, yet these developers can't make a diff game since Sega needs the money.

#FreeSega :mjcry:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
It's even crazier tham you can imagine. I've got em all including the Black Panther ones on PSP and this one has no replay value for me even though the actual story isn't bad...

May post some of the wild ass purchase attacks it's got later:russ:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Sega is trash. No one in their right mind would buy them.

What's the value in sega? Sonic the Hedgehog? It's cheaper to make an new IP and use pixel art then try to breathe life into a dead mascot.

Panzer Dragoon vector Man, Ecco, altered beasts, Chaikain, Crazy Taxi. No one's checking for those anymore. Their only worthwhile contribution to videogames in the past 20 years is NBA2k. And they can't even take credit for that anymore.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
The cac dubbery :scust:

Game look fye tho :ehh: I’m missing what the issue is. But with the aggressive moves Microsoft been making I would not be surprised if they put in a bid:yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are nuts, people love Yakuza and it's been getting steady releases because it was getting ignored here on the state side for decades.

Now they finally all get released here and it's "spam"....

And instead of just running the series into the ground they take part 7 in a brand new direction.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Sega is trash. No one in their right mind would buy them.

What's the value in sega? Sonic the Hedgehog? It's cheaper to make an new IP and use pixel art then try to breathe life into a dead mascot.

Panzer Dragoon vector Man, Ecco, altered beasts, Chaikain, Crazy Taxi. No one's checking for those anymore. Their only worthwhile contribution to videogames in the past 20 years is NBA2k. And they can't even take credit for that anymore.
Atlus :childplease:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
This is the one they chose to have an English dub after all these years? :dwillhuh:

I'd have to see how the combat turns out but a turned based Yakuza doesn't sound appealing to me.