Can someone help me find a good TV?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
My dog chewed straight through the chord on my current tv, I’m pissed but it is what it is. At least I have a reason to upgrade now. I’m looking for a smart TV, 4K, 40 inches preferably with google hone compatibility. That’s the part I’m confused about, none of them on the sites I’m looking at specifically say if they can work with google home, or maybe I’m just slow. Dap and rep for whoever can help me, thanks

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

VOICE CONTROLThis tv offers voice control compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Ask your tv to do things like cast and control videos from YouTube with Google Home or change the channel or volume with Amazon Alexa. And, with built-in Google Assistant, talk into your remote to play your favorite movie, check the score of your favorite team, and control your TV and even your home.

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You ever heard of electrical tape op? That shyt like $5 for 20 rolls at harbor freight.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
“The dog chewed through my cord now I gotta buy a new cor...........4KTV”
:dahell:...:shaq2:...:patrice:...:ohhh:...:steviej:...:mjgrin:

Logs into the Coli:

“Yea breh, damn dog chewed right through the cord”
:mjgrin:

“It’s a damn shame too, now I gotta get a 4KTV just in time for next gen”

:mjgrin:

“Good thing I got this disposable income just in case”

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

:blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My dog chewed straight through the chord on my current tv, I’m pissed but it is what it is. At least I have a reason to upgrade now. I’m looking for a smart TV, 4K, 40 inches preferably with google hone compatibility. That’s the part I’m confused about, none of them on the sites I’m looking at specifically say if they can work with google home, or maybe I’m just slow. Dap and rep for whoever can help me, thanks
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-have-a-gift-for-all-ye-sony-gamers-tru-story.798244/

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

tcl roku 4k 55"