can someone explain to me what the hell reddit is? im freaking lost

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Reddit......people basically post links to articles/pics/videos, and other people comment on each link under its own page.....kinda like a messageboard

It has a bunch of different 'subreddits'....each of those will start with "r/" and will be about different types of things. The more popular subreddits are ones like 'funny' (funny shyt), 'wtf' (freaky shyt), 'aww' (pics of cute animals), 'videos' (any interesting/popular video links), 'TIL' ("today I learned"; interesting shyt that someone just learned at that time), Ask Reddit (someone asks a random question, like "what's your worst sexual experience", and everybody replies), etc.

Reddit is white-washed and geeky as hell so I don't think most nikkas on here would like it.....them nikkas over there like cats, video games, Star Wars, bytching about being friend-zoned, men's rights, marijuana, atheism, and dumb picture memes like Futurama Fry and Socially Awkward Penguin

They also stan certain TV shows like Breaking Bad and How I Met Your Mother, and famous people like Jon Stewart, Samuel L. Jackson and that old smart black nikka who be raising his hands in that "we got a badass over here" meme (think his name is Neil Degasse Tyson)

I check it out sometimes :manny:; in my opinion the only go-to sections are r/AskReddit and r/AMA. AskReddit has some classic stories under some of the most popular threads (some hilarious; some that'll make you go :wtf:).....you'll have people talking about funny experiences as well as admitting to rape, incest, molestation, and even murder (as a matter of fact, someone over there is being investigated right now for using a meme to confess to killing someone and covering it up). AMA (ask me anthing) is where they get an actual famous person with a confirmed reddit account to answer random questions by redditors....shyt can sometimes be a big deal, e.g. Obama did an AMA

Anyway, that's Reddit....

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
YEAH YOU DON'T WANT IT WITH REDDIT. LAST THING YOU NEED IS REDDIT GOONS IN HERE. I PLAY EVE WITH THOSE GUYS. MOST HAVE AN...INTERESTING TAKE ON WHAT'S FUNNY AND WHAT'S GOING TOO FAR.