Can PS4 even have 64plyr matches if it doesn't have dedicated servers?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm starting to think sony will give Dedicated servers even if it has to pay to use Azure :wow:

64plyr games don't work NOW on current gen consoles, and the next gen versions will. But an adequte network would be required for that.

Since sony is so quiet about this, I have to assume they trying there hardest to get something working properly by launch
But again, since they so quiet, I think its something that won't be READY to there liking by launch.
I don't see this as long term (that would be suicide) but I do feel like its a REAL problem for sony in 2013

Does that seem about right EVERYBODY? And could sony get away with 64plyrs without dedicated servers?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
MAG had 256
It was dope and hectic in domination mode when you play as a 8 man squad with people you know .

Squad leaders dropping the mortars at the right time:wow:

Platoon leaders calling in the strafing runs when you're pinned down :blessed:

OIC patching in over 128 people to let them know they about to jam dem signals :gladbron:

The game itself just was as polished as its other fps counterparts in aesthetics.
Game should've been multiplat imo.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Resistance 2 had what 64 player matches back in the early days. KZ2 had 32 player matches. Stop it slime :uFURIOUS

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh my god.

nikka just rushing to make a thread.

:snoop:... nikka need his thread posting privileges suspended for a while