Can I create my own comic book using existing characters?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In working on a graphic novel. I'm still tight over man of steel so I've been writing a story about Zod and his crew setting up shop on mars. Zod and Superman's relationship eventually get better but Superman's main villains will be in the form of escaped prisoners from the phantom zone. The phantom zone opens up on earth at random. Some work for Lex. I also developed how to properly incorporate batman in the story.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You can. It's called fan fiction. It mostly consists of male characters boning. Good luck with that.

JayJustice

Cosplay Queen
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You can make it for fun but you can't publish or sell it due to copyright & trademark laws. You're better off using your own original characters if you actually want to make a career out of this, or make any kind of profit.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
In working on a graphic novel. I'm still tight over man of steel so I've been writing a story about Zod and his crew setting up shop on mars. Zod and Superman's relationship eventually get better but Superman's main villains will be in the form of escaped prisoners from the phantom zone. The phantom zone opens up on earth at random. Some work for Lex. I also developed how to properly incorporate batman in the story.
You can't use Superman or any characters, locations that have appeared in Superman comics since the character first debuted.
What you can do is use any of the public domain comic book characters for your story that are similar to Superman in powers like Doc Strange, Dynamic-Man or The Black Terror.
You can find other public domain characters here: http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Comic_Book_Characters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suppose you could create it if your goal is to submit a script to DC comics. Chances are they won't accept it though. Publishers are wary of that fan fiction ish.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You can't use Superman or any characters, locations that have appeared in Superman comics since the character first debuted.
What you can do is use any of the public domain comic book characters for your story that are similar to Superman in powers like Doc Strange, Dynamic-Man or The Black Terror.
You can find other public domain characters here: http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Comic_Book_Characters

yo, I didn't know Beowulf was a public domain character :ohhh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
you could just rob liefeld it, and change little shyt like.. instead of superman call him 'supreme' instead of captain america call him "us patroit"