Can I bulk up without lifting weights?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's going to be difficult if you don't have method to create progressive overload ie increased weight.

Stronger yes, leaner yes but sustained muscle growth would be difficult I think

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm 6'2" 145 :aicmon:

I'm not frail or anything.. it's just a matter of a lot of physical activity paired with an A1 metabolism. I can't stuff my face everyday, as I'm in college.. but my appetite isn't strong at all anyways. What can I do in terms of supplements and exercises using only my body weight?

honestly nothing. You get bigger by lifting heavier weights and eating substantial amounts of food. Getting bulky is a response to those stimuli, with out them, you get different results. Like poster above said, you'll get lean, have decent muscle endurance, but that's about it. 6'2 145 is rather frail though lol, but you gotta eat and lift heavy man. even if you Juice you still have to eat and lift heavy.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look of Frank Medrano & other calisthenic guys like him. You won't get Schwarzenegger big, but you'll get bigger & cut. You just have to adjust your leverage to make your body feel heavier

semtex

:)
Daps
Look of Frank Medrano & other calisthenic guys like him. You won't get Schwarzenegger big, but you'll get bigger & cut. You just have to adjust your leverage to make your body feel heavier
This can work also.

One thing i'd like to make clear is that brolic dudes who say "I don't lift weights" still add resistance to the bodyweight stuff they do. That is technically not lifting weights.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah breh you gonna be fat:flabbynsick: if you do that:scust:

If you wanna bulk up,but dont wanna do weights,do calisthenics

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
I'm 6'2" 145 :aicmon:

I'm not frail or anything.. it's just a matter of a lot of physical activity paired with an A1 metabolism. I can't stuff my face everyday, as I'm in college.. but my appetite isn't strong at all anyways. What can I do in terms of supplements and exercises using only my body weight?
Bruh. You frail as hell breh. I'm the same height 185 and nikka call me frail. Anyway, you gotta start eating more. It'll be tough at first but you'll get used to it. Also try a weight gaining protein like Up Your Mass. After that try and up your water intake. Get a gallon in a day and you'll be real good.