Can dudes stop saying sonically when it comes to an album?

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Like the thread title says can dudes just stop saying sonically when it comes to an albums production?

The reason why I say that is some of you don't even know what it means :shaq2:

It seems like dudes just go with it because they think they have "knowledge" :huhldup:

Might be one of the most used terms on here besides "classic" :damn:

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:umad: cause sonically the albums a masterpiece

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: agreed stop it nikkas...I seen a nikka say "these chili cheese fries taste sonically"....and "the sound is great sonically"....just sumbody copy catting and it stuck I guess...it either don't make sense or is unnecesary to use...the only unnecesary words we gon use around here is nikka,bytch,shyt,ho and cac.

Can I suggest the word timbre?for maximum sofistication?

2. the characteristic quality of sound produced by a particular instrument or voice; tone color.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
:laff: agreed stop it nikkas...I seen a nikka say "these chili cheese fries taste sonically"....and "the sound is great sonically"....just sumbody copy catting and it stuck I guess...it either don't make sense or is unnecesary to use...the only unnecesary words we gon use around here is nikka,bytch,shyt,ho and cac.

Can I suggest the word timbre?for maximum sofistication?

2. the characteristic quality of sound produced by a particular instrument or voice; tone color.

:dead: :dead:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
tumblr_lgs907xhrl1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
people tend to use just use it as a synonym for "overall" sound for an album not the best use of it but :yeshrug:. Timbre is usually only used in reference to a single note/tone/sound. Generally speaking, most people here are consumers, not audio professionals or musicians, so unless we want someone to be the proper audio vocabulary accuracy police :snoop:, let's just k.i.m. and I actually worked professionally as a recording engineer so :comeon: