Can Comicbook crossovers work in movie form?

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Gal Gadot asked Chris Hemsworth on Twitter who would win a fight between Wonder Woman and Thor, and that question had me thinking; if they do decide to make such a movie how would it work storywise? Those two characters exist in totally different worlds. Amateur Thecoli flimmakers lets hear your views.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'd have to a story where one or both of the characters travel through the multiverse.

Because of Thor and Wonder Woman's extended life spans you could do a story starring the who of them set before the modern age of heroes.

They're really the only ones you could do a story like that with when looking at both studios roster of characters. Flash could theoretically cross over into the MCU but there's nobody there you'd want to see him team up with.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
It could always happen but I think it could be the moment everything jumps the shark.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It could work but that's not something I'd like to see, because it sounds like a cringeworthy last effort idea when a film makers movies can't get off the ground anymore.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I could see this happening ten years from now to milk the last bit of fanboyism out of these movies. It would be an event.

But I'm less sure that a project like this could be good.

Both studios would want to protect their IP too much, wouldn't let them look bad against the other. And way too many characters, not to mention the tone clashing.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Only way this would be able to happen is through the multiverse.