Can anyone remember this game(sega/snes era)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, if you clicked on this thread my bad because it's almost definitely a waste of time. Me and my brother were talking about old sega games like Jurassic park and thebeavis and butthead game and I was trying to think of the name of this one game.

All I can kinda remember is that I'm pretty sure it was a side scrolling fighting game and that the main character skateboarded. I think. Anyone remember this shyt or anything like it?

To anyone else, my bad for wasting your time. I tried searching it but all that came up from my shytty ass description was streets of rage which it def wasn't that.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Streets of Rage 2?

1*_r3Gmo83tFpkr7daRquSDg.jpeg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Listen, if you clicked on this thread my bad because it's almost definitely a waste of time. Me and my brother were talking about old sega games like Jurassic park and thebeavis and butthead game and I was trying to think of the name of this one game.

All I can kinda remember is that I'm pretty sure it was a side scrolling fighting game and that the main character skateboarded. I think. Anyone remember this shyt or anything like it?

To anyone else, my bad for wasting your time. I tried searching it but all that came up from my shytty ass description was streets of rage which it def wasn't that.

Fred.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right, that is actually the sequel to this, which was on the Genesis. No skate board, but they had roller blades:

Fred.

Fred youre the GOAT. thought that wasnt it at first but then I looked it up on youtube and saw someone play the beginning and yeah that was it. I just spent way too much time looking that shyt up smh. Wasnt a total loss though, reminded me about old ass games I thought I forgot like animaniacs game, barts nightmare game, a judge fukking dredd game smh, so yeah. Good look to everyone who replied tho bout to bless some rep.