Can anyone recommend a good 7-8 week workout/transformation plan?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im basically trying to get LIT in 7-8 weeks. I'm heavy in the gym but my progress is meh, I probably don't push myself enough or do enough workouts.

Got a good plan? :feedme:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's your current weight height and body fat and what are your goals?
I'm 6'1" & I weight 178lbs. My goals is basically to look cut the fukk up.

Examples:
christieDM2202_468x360.jpg

L5iaz.jpg

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Examples:

L5iaz.jpg

Your diet sounds like mine minus the eggs and oats.

Real talk my diet is type boring. Basically a pound of deli meat (turkey), mahi mahi, tuna, homey dew melons, and sometimes a vito unwuch from jimmy johns (no cheese, double meat). It works for me.

You trying to get results in 7 weeks?

What's your hiit routine like? I highly recommend battle ropes and the air syne bike

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

Examples:

L5iaz.jpg
Those guys are 7-10% body fat very lean good an definition and veins galore. To look like that you'll likely need 10-15 lbs of lean muscle and to drop body fat Idk what you're body fat % is however. 10% at 178 would mean you'd be ripped and lean af. 20% and your have no abs nothing basically skinny fat in which case you'd have a ways to go cutting and bulking. At 6'1 is advise bulking a physique like those takes time if you're a beginner. Likely two years to achieve naturally, you can achieve it in 1-1.5 if you make it your life's goal lol here's an example of the same weight but different body fat. Dude in the left is likely 8-10% bf with a lot of lean muscle mass dude in the right is easily 25-30% bf
Body-Composition-Lucid-Sports.png

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your diet sounds like mine minus the eggs and oats.

Real talk my diet is type boring. Basically a pound of deli meat (turkey), mahi mahi, tuna, homey dew melons, and sometimes a vito unwuch from jimmy johns (no cheese, double meat). It works for me.

You trying to get results in 7 weeks?

What's your hiit routine like? I highly recommend battle ropes and the air syne bike
Yeah the diet is boring af lol. But it works tho.

I hoop on the weekends. I'm trying to incorporate more running , but I'll try the ropes and bike tomorrow. Thanks breh
-No diary products

-No wheat products

-Spinach, Brussel Sprouts, Broccoli, Olives

-A couple of brazil nuts (4) a day

-Eggs, Chicken breasts and fish as the only meat

Supplement Omega-3
I already don't consume dairy or breads. I'll add vessels sprouts, broccoli and olives. I have Opti-men, I think that has omega-3's in it, I gotta check the label. Thanks bro
Those guys are 7-10% body fat very lean good an definition and veins galore. To look like that you'll likely need 10-15 lbs of lean muscle and to drop body fat Idk what you're body fat % is however. 10% at 178 would mean you'd be ripped and lean af. 20% and your have no abs nothing basically skinny fat in which case you'd have a ways to go cutting and bulking. At 6'1 is advise bulking a physique like those takes time if you're a beginner. Likely two years to achieve naturally, you can achieve it in 1-1.5 if you make it your life's goal lol here's an example of the same weight but different body fat. Dude in the left is likely 8-10% bf with a lot of lean muscle mass dude in the right is easily 25-30% bf
Body-Composition-Lucid-Sports.png
Props, I'm gonna check my body fat at the gym tomorrow if they have the thing to measure it