Can Anybody Tell Me The Difference Between The White Owls In The Red Pack And....

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
silver pack burn slower imo :ld:
I've tried comparing them before, I light my blunt every morning before I leave the parking lot goin to work, take the same route with fairly the same amount of traffic everyday and my blunt almost always ends around the same place, Dutch masters burn noticeably slower though

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:manny: eveybody i kno smokes backwoods , dem shyts is borderline wack to me cause the ends always loosen up wen it get down to the nitty gritty. Imma stick to my orange zigs and my bowl

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nothing really. The silver ones have no flavor at all and the red ones are "sweets" but they smoke the same to me. Same thing with the black ones, no flavor darker color. They got some new Gold ones:scusthov: they remind you of those honey philies from back in the day. I seen some new green ones too, but they said mint so I didn't even try them.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Nothing really. The silver ones have no flavor at all and the red ones are "sweets" but they smoke the same to me. Same thing with the black ones, no flavor darker color. They got some new Gold ones:scusthov: they remind you of those honey philies from back in the day. I seen some new green ones too, but they said mint so I didn't even try them.
The green ones aren't mint, they don't really have a taste at all just like the silvers, Optimo has a mint cigar though that I used to fucc wit when I was out west, those joints went hard in the paint

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The green ones aren't mint, they don't really have a taste at all just like the silvers, Optimo has a mint cigar though that I used to fucc wit when I was out west, those joints went hard in the paint

:ohhh: I could have swore it said mint. I remeber I bought some mint swishers one time :scusthov: them shyts was horrible, and I bought a whole box of them.