can anybody teach arcavian how to play ssf4 ae

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've played against good fighters, your not one of them.

You have have a cheesy ass strategy (lp, lp, special, or lp, lp, throw,, repeat) that got you some wins but its garbage tier. Also you barley won the matches you did win. Surviving by a fukking hair time after time against me doesnt put you an elite level where you should go around making threads. You made thread like you went undefeated, you didnt or your the best player on the coli, your not close.

Your not good dude and if you fight some of the better players on this site you'll get your ass beat like you stole something

AND YOU STILL GOT THIS MOTHERfukkING WORK nikka

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've played against good fighters, your not one of them.

You have have a cheesy ass strategy (lp, lp, special, or lp, lp, throw,, repeat) that got you some wins but its garbage tier. Also you barley won the matches you did win. Surviving by a fukking hair time after time against me doesnt put you an elite level where you should go around making threads. You made thread like you went undefeated, you didnt or your the best player on the coli, your not close.

Your not good dude and if you fight some of the better players on this site you'll get your ass beat like you stole something

AND YOU STILL GOT THIS MOTHERfukkING WORK nikka
Lets not be bitter, friend, lets be better. A win over and over again isnt a coincidence.