Can anybody link me to the photoshop gods on the Coli? Willing to pay.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
@YaThreadFloppedB!
:wow:Even with the sticky
:wow: Y’all can unstick this now.

I’m going spend my hard earned money with a white man from another site. :mjgrin:

I guess that’s the answer, the shyt I was asking for was gonna simple as shyt. I guess nikkaz don’t want no money. :wow: Boys do shops for free daily and won’t do them for money :wow:

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Damn somebody could've helped my man's for a quick dub

How yall gona let a self respecting black man spend his hard earned duckets with a cracker? Smh coli fell off

Can’t front I was looking to spend a good 50-60 on something that was done correct for this project I’m working on and I thought a Coli bruh would be perfect for it since I wouldn’t have to explain in detail what I needed that much since obviously this the Coli so we know what we like

But I’m cool on it. I already contacted another artist and we talking now bout some stuff.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:wow: Y’all can unstick this now.

I’m going spend my hard earned money with a white man from another site. :mjgrin:

I guess that’s the answer, the shyt I was asking for was gonna simple as shyt. I guess nikkaz don’t want no money. :wow: Boys do shops for free daily and won’t do them for money :wow:
Access to This Page Has Been Blocked :yeshrug:
Edit: The coli doesn't rock with Fiverr? I pasted the link and it shows "Access to this page has been blocked". :picard:Oh well. Just google "Fiverr" if the link doesn't work. Plenty of people on there can get you some simple photoshop work done with a quick turn around. I got someone to create a logo for me on there and had it back from them in about 2 hours.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Access to This Page Has Been Blocked :yeshrug:
Edit: The coli doesn't rock with Fiverr? I pasted the link and it shows "Access to this page has been blocked". :picard:Oh well. Just google "Fiverr" if the link doesn't work. Plenty of people on there can get you some simple photoshop work done with a quick turn around. I got someone to create a logo for me on there and had it back from them in about 2 hours.
Dope I’ll check it if this other situation don’t go like I want It to