Cam'ron & Ma$e Enrage Boxer Shakur Stevenson With Brutal Criticism: 'Glove Up Or Shut Up'

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cam’ron and Ma$e have faced the wrath of world champion boxer Shakur Stevenson after criticizing his recent performance against Artem Harutyunyan.

Stevenson easily won the bout but the manner in which he secured victory was largely criticized by fans, with the two Harlem rappers turned sports personalities among the most vocal.

Speaking on their sports show It Is What It Is on Monday (July 8), both Cam and Ma$e were particularly brutal in their criticism of the New Jersey-bred fighter.

“I don’t want to see Shakur fight, I’m just going to be honest,” the latter said. “No disrespect to Newark but I don’t want to see Shakur fight nobody. For him to be hanging out with Terence Crawford and Andre Ward, there is absolutely no way that he’s fighting the way he’s fighting.”

He continued: “He just needs to accept he’s a defensive fighter. He’s not an offensive fighter — and there’s nothing wrong with that […] He’s gotta get some offense and he’s gotta get some strength in his hands.”

Ma$e went on to call Stevenson a “cocky fighter” and claimed he would get “obliviated” if he were to fight Gervonta Davis.

Killa Cam was equally dismissive of Stevenson, saying: “Somebody said on Instagram, ‘If I never see Shakur Stevenson fight again, that’s too soon.’ I did the right thing. It was on ESPN so I recorded it and my n-gga said, ‘Nah,’ so I didn’t have to watch it.

“I got home, seen the 11th, 12th round and saw n-ggas walking out. Them n-ggas was booing! I’m like, ‘Yo, you’re at home [in Newark] and they’re booing you.'”

Shakur Stevenson caught wind of the comments and proceeded to tear into Ma$e and Cam’ron in a social media rant.

Hitting back at Ma$e, he wrote: “Same way I felt bout his rap career n-gga more famous for his podcast then his failed career,” before adding: “Mass [sic] was a fake pastor Surviving Diddy ass n-gga.

“fukk Mase yall n-ggas crazy i don’t respect nun of these bytch ass n-ggas and yall ain’t gone make me respect them, Surviving diddy ass bull.”

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Camron and mase’s rap careers by any definition are not failures and are successes.

If he’s claiming that yall are washed no one cares about yall rapping anymore and that’s why you have to go to podcasting it’s a different story.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’m watchin iiwii rn

Shakur needa relax, he gettin too deep into social media