Camera🎥 Person Switching To Another Cut So The Viewers 📺Won't See A Women's Butt Unappreciation

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:lupe:
one thing we could count on during women matches besides snack and or bathroom break time(I'm kidding), no matter our preferences in women(small,thick,fake boobs,long legs cute face)
The Cameraman/woman earned their check...

🤣😂 At Renee saying Jeez

Gone are the bra and panties matches in the mainstream promotions(WWE etc), now whenever theirs a pinfall, top rope move, laying on the mat or whatever, the Camera cuts away.

:sadbron:

Where's our version of Melina
8PLU.gif

:whoa:
I am glad the camera cut away from Nia Jax doing the stink face and I'm good on seeing Blair Alexis

Last edited:
Daps
I'm getting flabby because lately I feel they showing too much ass randomly

Like on NXT, the black chick was too cheeky when she got beat down by Toxic Attraction

• Love
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I'm getting flabby because lately I feel they showing too much ass randomly

Like on NXT, the black chick was too cheeky when she got beat down by Toxic Attraction

See as Mature/Grown Men, we know what the female anatomy looks like naked...big or small physique, top heavy or bottom heavy, we know what a woman looks like butt naked

And yeah the women wrestlers ring gear leaves nothing to the imagination (not complaining) whether you see booty cuffs, thick thighs, cheesing whatever.

A episode of AEW Dark, when ROH Women's World Champion Mercedes Martinez was wrestling a jobber enhancement talent...and she clearly was commando (usually they'll have on stalkings, thongs, or something 😂)

And what does the camera man do

XvfRYt.gif

It wasn't like that camera cut showed emphasize on the hold, or Mercedes facial expression :beli: