Camel Toe Implants/Surgery: The New Wave?

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cameltoe.jpg

:ohlawd:

Labia Majora Augmentation

Labia majora augmentation surgery is actually performed in a similar manner as the lip augmentation of the face. Injectables are used to puff up the area underneath the stretched skin so the wrinkles will be stretched and thus disappear. The most common injectable is the patients own fat which has been transferred from another area of her body. This is sometimes called an antilogous fat transfer.

NSFW BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

Labia Majora Augmentation Surgery Before and After Photos | Clitoral Hoodectomy Photos | LVRAtlanta.com

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Soon enough we're going to need to look at that ugly child locked in a basement to remind us why we're deemed beautiful.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Women are going overboard

I can't think of a time when i thought a p*ssy ain't fat enough

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
As someone who loves puffy labia majoras I'm outraged, this is crossing the line. I'm fine with fake breast, not a fan of fake butts but it's whatever but this shyt right here nikka.:what:

You mean to tell me I have to worry about being deceived by the camel toe print too. When I finally get to take them draws off and I go to squeeze the lips together, they might not move?:damn:

OHHHHHH these bytches ain't shyt.

OHH OHHH OHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.:wow:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:snoop: The shyt women do just to get some dikk/attention. Why can't women put emphasis in other places besides the physical to attract "husbands" not one night stands or dogs. I swear women don't think sometimes.

Kill yourself if you're a virgin or not getting p*ssy cause most of these bytches are easy as fukk.