Call of duty warzone gets patched and it confirms the resolution gap is widening

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
60fps Xbox series x embarrasses PS5 version in comparison

PS5 now finally has 120fps option and it runs smoother overall on PS5... at a lower resolution.

Digital foundry concludes Xbox 120 version is best overall if you have VRR, made it clear it's better than PS5 at 120.

If you have a set that does 120 but doesn't have VRR? Then I guess you didn't do your homework :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Litterally just got done watching this. You left out everything negative about xbox lol. Like how the frames stutter in 120hz without vrr
I'm confused, you seem extremely butthurt over this so let's go over this with truth and logic :handshake:
You say everything negative like if there was a plethora of negatives when there was one. That being that 120 isn't locked on either but it's more stable on PS5 which runs at a lower resolution at all times. You say I didn't address that yet here's what I said about it...
60fps Xbox series x embarrasses PS5 version in comparison

PS5 now finally has 120fps option and it runs smoother overall on PS5... at a lower resolution.

Digital foundry concludes Xbox 120 version is best overall if you have VRR, made it clear it's better than PS5 at 120.

If you have a set that does 120 but doesn't have VRR? Then I guess you didn't do your homework :yeshrug:

So you're so angry at the truth that you didn't even see me tell the truth, you just got mad about it. Ah ha :umad: