Call me dumb, but if this forum's gonna last

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
It's gotta have a mission statement. SOHH was (emphasis on was, depending on your POV) dedicated to hip hop. The coli's main draw is its sports board. But what of it? What's gonna separate us from the chaff of the internet?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I wouldn't even say it's just the Coli that this forum revolves around. The Coli was just the sub forum that spawned this place. When we first started talking about this, the point had to be emphasized on how important reviving JBO was for example. The idea is to make this like sohh in terms of the great posters and comedy but with all the perks we never got to have.

To me, this is the best of sohh comedy with the best of ahh forum features. And when the fundraiser makes enough to buy a new permanent domain name that's when you'll have mission statements. Only thing that needs to be known now is that this place will only go as far as we want to take it. Less than 72 hours ago I thought nikkaz was just talkin shyt as usual...what a difference a day makes. :ehh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you saying people gonna stop coming here if this forum doesn't have a mission statement? Really?

blackbush213.jpg

semtex

:)
Daps
:childplease: u sound like a white boy. u be callin fouls and shyt when u play pick-up bball don't u?:jawalrus: