California runs up the score in so many categories...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'll be back when I have more time later, but for Californians on here, I came today to a part of the state I've never been before: the San Luis Obispo/Santa Maria region...

Any of yall ever been here before?

I saw a few black people in SLO airport but other than that, no one black yet. But the natural landscape and laid back, countryside vibe is damn near breathtaking. I'm gonna spend mad money down here, but this another reason of how GOATed California is if we ever get the cost of living under control...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
More to the point though, I don't know many states with the geographical diversity of Cali, we already know no one has the population diversity. The weather, the scenery, the plethora of things to do...

Getting closer to the permanent move back, I'm still realistically a year and a half away at least, but we still running up the score in so many categories...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I was seriously considering moving out there at one point.....only been to SD and LA......but SD I could have made home base.

At a certain point in lyfe it felt like the east coast NYC was suffocating me.

I relocated but everytime I go back to my hometown my whole energy changes in the most negative way possible.

If I never left I'd either have lost my mind, been dead or in jail.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I was seriously considering moving out there at one point.....only been to SD and LA......but SD I could have made home base.

At a certain point in lyfe it felt like the east coast NYC was suffocating me.

I relocated but everytime I go back to my hometown my whole energy changes in the most negative way possible.

If I never left I'd either have lost my mind, been dead or in jail.
Where do you live now? I always thought you were still in NY/YO...

Master V

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
I'll be back when I have more time later, but for Californians on here, I came today to a part of the state I've never been before: the San Luis Obispo/Santa Maria region...

Any of yall ever been here before?

I saw a few black people in SLO airport but other than that, no one black yet. But the natural landscape and laid back, countryside vibe is damn near breathtaking. I'm gonna spend mad money down here, but this another reason of how GOATed California is if we ever get the cost of living under control...
Santa Maria is a city heavy in agricultural work, but it gets pretty bad in some areas. My grandma was staying in elderly trailer park where her neighbor got stabbed to death after someone knocked on the door. She moved to the Coachella Valley where they found a body up the street from her house. She just got bad luck smh.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Santa Maria is a city heavy in agricultural work, but it gets pretty bad in some areas. My grandma was staying in elderly trailer park where her neighbor got stabbed to death after someone knocked on the door. She moved to the Coachella Valley where they found a body up the street from her house. She just got bad luck smh.
I lived in Santa Maria for about a year.. I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB… good and soso areas… it was boring honestly … used to go to SLO a lot to fukkk with hoz weekdays and drove down to Santa Barbara on the weekends.. weather was nice in the area though

Master V

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
I lived in Santa Maria for about a year.. I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB… good and soso areas… it was boring honestly … used to go to SLO a lot to fukkk with hoz weekdays and drove down to Santa Barbara on the weekends.. weather was nice in the area though
Yeah, a lot of the towns in that area are boring and kinda trapped in the past. Lompoc and Guadeloupe especially.