California reparations bill advances but it’s missing one key thing…

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

:mjlol:

Let’s be honest. Might as well Give it up. :francis:

Cash reparations is politically infeasible and functionally DOA :francis:

Drawing a line in the ground over cash has always been the barometer on how selfish people are when they "advocate" for reparations. Your boy Tone t*ts just exposed himself, he wants a lottery ticket. Muhfukka can't tell his head from his ass, no wonder he spends his days hollering about Master P making pancakes

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Drawing a line in the ground over cash has always been the barometer on how selfish people are when they "advocate" for reparations. Your boy Tone t*ts just exposed himself, he wants a lottery ticket. Muhfukka can't tell his head from his ass, no wonder he spends his days hollering about Master P making pancakes

Call in :mjgrin:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
California is leading the way for reparations, and THIS is how they choose to go about it. I find it a little disrespectful tbh, but it’s to be expected. #bothsides finna love this.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

He wouldn't tell it was me from thecoli, but Tone has addressed moments I roasted and exposed his bullshyt on air. He don't them want them problems :unimpressed: Dude doesn't even hear out the thoughts and opinions of people that are actually fans. He wants you to answer his specific question-- that's it.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democratic Assembly member Corey Jackson, who represents a district north of San Diego, is proposing asking voters to change California’s Constitution to allow the state to fund programs aimed at “increasing the life expectancy of, improving educational outcomes for, or lifting out of poverty specific groups based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, or marginalized genders, sexes, or sexual orientations.”

That plan could face a similar constitutional challenge like the one that ultimately dismantled affirmative action.
Folks gonna be pissed at them but ignore the climate anyone looking out for black interests have to deal with. This is potentially a modest step and even it will be dragged to court...that was heavily seated over the years by Republicans and their Heritage Foundation judges. Every time you see a weak ass half-measure, question if something comprehensive would have even seen the light of day.

Get mad at the barkeep that you can't get a drink on Sunday but not the legislature who boxed him in, brehs.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Tone was telling us they were only putting clowns who'd be up there bullshytting into these positions and here we are. The useful idiot class strikes again. :francis: