California High School Football Team enters game carrying the american flag

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
All these kids wanted to do was play football, get a letterman, some popularity and some young trim not be some forced champion for a demented political statement.:snoop:
They gon learn today
23f5ce885f91d4fd7fb28a6b0fc76f82--best-funny-pictures-random-pictures.jpg

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
So lemme get this straight. A PURELY American sport has to have the flag paraded around because of what again?

These people are so lame, we can't just love our country, we in America have to LOVE OUR COUNTRY!!! :hhh:

We can't NOT be over the top. What does this actually mean or signify? Great, you love America so much you have to have your HS football team carry the flag.

These are the same people (total population) that barely know how many branches of gov't there are and the actual names for them, much less who they are and what they do.

Folks need to seriously get a life. I thought ya'll didn't want politics in sports? Oh, only when black athletes are speaking out about something, or ya'll don't agree, THEN ya'll don't want politics in sports. Gotcha:francis:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Ridgecrest is way out in the middle of nowhere north of LA. They like to pretend its the south in the Central Valley. I bet it was a 7 on 7 team at that.