cacs doing some type of crazy deadlifts i never seen done before.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Interesting. I've seen this with curls and the bench. Never seen it with dead lifts.

Looks fun, you'd need people who know what they're doing so they don't throw you off balance tho because you could get wrecked easily top loading an uneven deadlift.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
did a similar thing with my two good friends that i lift with but with standard squats on a power rack.

after warming up, we did a continuous set of 5 reps at four different weights without racking it. Started with 135 lbs for 5 reps, then paused at the top of the 5th rep, had one person on each side had 25 more lbs, did 185 for 5 reps and paused at top and had them add 20 more lbs, did 225 for 5 reps, then paused at the top and had them add 10 lbs on each side, did 245 for the last 5 reps (with a spot for the last 3 reps, at least for me) and finally racked it. Do three total sets of that sometimes doing a reverse pyramid style and starting with the 245 lb reps first, which I think was easier since you weren't doing the heaviest weight when you were tired as fukk, but when we finished with 135 last, we had to do a burnout and do the 135 lb squats for 10-15 reps at least. straight :dead: the key part to not fukking up your rhythm on adding weight without racking is to have both people on each side slowly add the plates at the same time and at the same speed so it doesn't fukk up your balance.

shyt was possibly the worst thing i've ever done and absolutely murdered my legs. I was so fukking sore for days. We've done it 3 or 4 times since, I although I doubt it has made me significantly stronger compared a normal progressive lifting routine, I definitely feel it helping my endurance and it made any other leg day feel easy. I'm not gonna lie, everytime we decided to do it, I was more than down but inside I was feeling like :sadbron:.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
makes sense, But I dont workout with 2 cacs that can help me like this. But I love to go light to heavy then back down to light slowly

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
burn outs? shyt been around forever.. this that real right here too

its just same theory

shyt will make your triceps feel like they boutta pop out ya skin :damn:

but youll feel hubb the rest of the day :salute: