Cacs can say kneega if they wont to

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Cacs invented the word, or at least the usage of it so let em use it. :manny:

It just shows how unoriginal and slimy they are that its been hundreds of years and they still cant come up with a better word to use for us. Let them keep thinking ****** has power over us while we just shrug it off :ehh:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If one of my white boys comes up to me and says "wassgood my nikka" i could not give two fukks that he used the word nikka, but then again i've never had that happened to me with my white friends and i've certainly never had a random white boy call me a ****** before. :manny:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
This is my main problem with many black dudes nationwide.we don't understand the power of words. White people do which is why they want to use it so bad. They want to call you what they really think you are... a half human.

But we have this ignorant class of black people who are disconnected from their identity and don't care what people call them even after our forefathers fought against being blatantly disrespected in public by whites 50 years ago.

Now we got this new generation of idiots pushing us back 50 years and basically shyting our forefathers and what they faught for.

Black dudes who are cool with that word i usually end up fighting at some point which is why I don't hang around the ignorant class of black people on a regular basis.

All black men aren't the same. we don't tolerate the same shyt. Just because pooky allows you to use the N word around him doesn't mean I'm okay with it.pooky is the type of ignorant black guy I would end up burying 6 feet underground.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
That Vlad character is a little slick fukking snake. He loves bringing up race and stirring up sh1t between rappers. That's why Rick Ross got his guys to beat his a$$ a few years back and he needs another one.

they ain't touch nardwuar, did they? :lupe:

cuz i'll ride for that nikka :birdman:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Any non-'Black' person calls me that, they get punched right in the face. No warning. Let these motherfukkers call you whatever and they'll think they can DO whatever to you.

fukk that.​

Even this dude?

maras-fix.jpg

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
really white people shouldn't be saying nikka at all :heh:

but if your fellow black friend person gives you a stamp of approval fuk it :yeshrug:

but let it be real nikka that give you that pass, I've seen white people let the word fly with the approval of their cornball brother friend :heh:

using it when reciting music I don't care, saying it a few times in your conversation who gives a fuk, but putting extra emphasis on the world and using it around your fellow CAC only brethren :comeon: nikkas ain't having that shyt :heh:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk, i find that i personally have a "sensor" for those who say nikka and mean it in a racial way. Personally the only ones that I've ever experienced get a pass were the ones who came up that way (in the hood around hood nikkaz; and not even all of them)...I say if you haven't been saying it your whole life (not in a racial way), dont start all of a sudden; for someone will check they ass....

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
This is my main problem with many black dudes nationwide.we don't understand the power of words. White people do which is why they want to use it so bad. They want to call you what they really think you are... a half human.

But we have this ignorant class of black people who are disconnected from their identity and don't care what people call them even after our forefathers fought against being blatantly disrespected in public by whites 50 years ago.

Now we got this new generation of idiots pushing us back 50 years and basically shyting our forefathers and what they faught for.

Black dudes who are cool with that word i usually end up fighting at some point which is why I don't hang around the ignorant class of black people on a regular basis.

All black men aren't the same. we don't tolerate the same shyt. Just because pooky allows you to use the N word around him doesn't mean I'm okay with it.pooky is the type of ignorant black guy I would end up burying 6 feet underground.

whoadahell.png