CACs being openly racist again can be explained with a case study

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Let me explain why. Let's use the civil war and reconstruction as an example. The civil war ended in 1865. Even though we didn't get rid of the confederates, they were forced to tone down in preparation for reconstruction. We then had reconstruction after that and it only last until 1877. Then after that we got thrown under the bus again and CACs went to business as usual. This all culminated to the red summer of 1919. I dont have to write much about Red Summer of 1919, it's basically the year that CACs went around attacking innocent black elders and destroying homes:

During red summer of 1919, the average life expectancy of CACs was around 55 years old:

This means that on average, the oldest person at that time was born in 1864 which is only 10 years after the civil war ended (1919 - 54 = 1864). This also means that these people were no older than 13 around the time that reconstruction ended.

What does this mean? It means that the generation that committed the red summer of 1919 massacres weren't around for the progress made during reconstruction.

Likewise I think that once baby boomers started getting older, you are seeing a resurgence in racism from gen Z and millennials as most of them know nothing about American history before the 1990s. Here's proof. 2017 minus 54 is 1963. 2017 is when CACs had the "the jews will not replace us" march in charlottesville while 1963 was only a few years before the Civil Rights Act was passed.