CACS are so fukkin disgusting and weird

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
as if a nikka needed another reminder:dame:

today i sent my girl to take the whip for an oil change. so i took the bus to school today

now yall know how it be weirdos on the bus all the time:francis:

but this.... this chubby old cac gets on the bus

there is a black woman and her daughter sitting about two seats away from me

brehs i kid you not, this dude was staring at the little girl:wtf:about 3-4 years old

im not talking about that look you give children and they say hi and you wave back

im talking :sitdown:

:scust:then this mf started licking his lips
:mindblown:im like is this mf serious

:scust:fukkin cacs especially old ones weird ass creepy mfs

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
shouldn't have let that mf leave alive
LBA7aW6.png

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Anytime I see a white male around a black child I get nervous. I was at the library and a white boy walks in holding this little black girls hand and I immediately called the police and waited until they got there. Turns out that was his step daughter and thr child's mom was in the car.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Anytime I see a white male around a black child I get nervous. I was at the library and a white boy walks in holding this little black girls hand and I immediately called the police and waited until they got there. Turns out that was his step daughter and thr child's mom was in the car.
yea breh i get paranoid as fukk. they already dont care about what happens to black children so i always keep my eye out

if i was on the bus with my daughter and caught that mf i woulda probably killed his ass fr

shyt i even get paranoid when my bm is out by herself with my daughter

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
well luckily his ass got off before the lady and her daughter did

i was honestly watching to make sure he aint get off at the same stop cuz i woulda honestly rather missed school then think about what that creepy ass cac might have done
:salute: to that last part. Real shyt if I seen him get off same time as time I'm hopping off too