Cacs are really staying on code about this Bud Light situation

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
CACs will start a revolution for beer, but sit one out for the shytty healthcare, education system, and inflation :francis:

And you will STILL have nikkas here acting like they’re supreme 4D intellectual chessmasters and not cousin fukking, dog kissing sociopaths talking about “we need to take notes!?!?!!!!”

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
And you will STILL have nikkas here acting like they’re supreme 4D intellectual chessmasters and not cousin fukking, dog kissing sociopaths talking about “we need to take notes!?!?!!!!”

Breh I gave up on humanity when Trump told CACs to drink bleach, and these CACs taking it to the face :why:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
They're still buying their shyt as a whole. Profits will be crazy when it's time to report. That exec will get put on somewhere else with a 15% raise so they did that individual a favor. Non issue. Non news.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
When it comes to upholding oppression and racism white people come together like the power rangers to defeat a villain.

With that being said this thread is a terrible example. Unless Bud Light sells are dropping and they go out of business then this proves nothing. Just an isolated incident.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Explain to me what budlight did like I’m a child

I don’t pay attention to the white news cycle

Had a Trans viral jawn help marketing for the beer because meh...

CACs lost their shyts and bought surpluses of beer to destroy. So profit gain I guess :yeshrug:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Lol if anyone thinks Bud Light is hurt by this, I have a bridge to sell you in New Jersey
Bud Light is definitely hurt by this. This isn't a situation like Disney or somebody where there are various demographics consuming your product so if you lose one you can pivot to others. Cacs are Bud Light's main demographic, without them Bud Light is dead in the water. It won't tank the entire company or anything but it can tank the Bud Light brand. The CEO issued a statement and the person in charge of the tranny marketing took a leave of absence.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bud Light is definitely hurt by this. This isn't a situation like Disney or somebody where there are various demographics consuming your product so if you lose one you can pivot to others. Cacs are Bud Light's main demographic, without them Bud Light is dead in the water. It won't tank the entire company or anything but it can tank the Bud Light brand. The CEO issued a statement and the person in charge of the tranny marketing took a leave of absence.
i guarantee these idiots still buying natty lites and michelobs though, they own like 30 brands and the half of the market that isn't owned by coors, they gonna be find.:mjlol:

also look at the replies to the tweet posted, a lot of people said 99% of people don't give a fukk and the buds were selling out at sporting events across america last night and she even admitted that picture was misleading and people were drinking it.

90% of people don't give a fukk about this shyt.