Cac Literally Crashes Out At A Taco Bell Drive Thru After A PAWG Cuts In Line

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
RIP

Her dad was on the phone the whole time :huhldup:

Cac was tired of people disregarding him on the road. Whole lot of unstable people out there. Best thing you can do is not let your ego make you do something behind the wheel you wouldn't do outside the car and be courteous on the roadways.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
This happened not far from where I live and have been to that place before.

America really does not care about mental or physical health until it becomes a crisis.

#Freedumbs

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some seriously unhinged a$$holes are just walking around and of course that fool had a gun. That clown killed that woman over some nasty ass Taco Hell that his fat old crazy ass should not have even been eating to begin with. :what:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I listened to the video. Where does it state she cut in line?

All things considered, I don't think it matters but it stands out as a bit of a red flag when you're referring to the victim as a "pawg". I'd hate to think that you're trying to get people to speak as though she got what was coming to her.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

All things considered, I don't think it matters but it stands out as a bit of a red flag when you're referring to the victim as a "pawg". I'd hate to think that you're trying to get people to speak as though she got what was coming to her.
Go fukk yourself clown ass nikka
No one deserves this level of insanity

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The fact that this is just another day in the united states shows you how dystopian and vile this society has become now, to be able to just take a human life over taco bell, such a little issue, it begs the question to ask is this a human being or an animal? This is what happens when every mad man has a weapon

Lurkio

All Star
Daps

When they show his picture they say he started to honk his horn then rammed into her car when she pulled in front of him in the drive thru…it’s probably one of those that you can come in on different sides but only has one actual place to order

Senseless shyt regardless…cac was on the edge…probably woulda shot a bunch of employees if they had fukked up his order smh