Cac/c00n NoMayo15 equates BLM to the KKK, #Gamergate

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Have you ever heard the expression "poisoning the well"?

You're making a purely emotional appeal that is completely irrelevant to everything I've said. Just because a claim is made by a "bad" person doesn't automatically mean that claim is untrue. And just because you agree with the "bad" person on ONE claim doesn't mean you agree with ALL their claims (or beliefs).

You, undoubtedly, share some views with every KKK member. I'm sure there are KKK members that absolutely love X-Box and Microsoft products. It doesn't mean YOU'RE a klan member just because you happen to agree on which console is superior. Agreeing that X-Box is superior to Playstation doesn't mean you also agree that white people are superior to non-whites. Those two claims aren't at all relevant to the other.

I can't believe I have to explain basic logic and reasoning to a grown ass adult. You have the mental capacity of a child.

Because the sky being blue was never the primary focus or motivator behind the KKK.

Gamergate had at least some basis in driving reform in the industry.

An analogous example is how some people disregard the Black Lives Matter movement, due to a perception that the movement promotes violence. You sound like an "All Lives Matter" person, ignoring all the valid points made by BLM because you view it as anti-white or anti-cop or whatever. While there might be some people in the movement who want harm done to police, that's not the primary focus of the group. Again, yes, you're poisoning the well in this way.

Lmao. This is your argument:

- Premise: Gamergate is a movement of racist, sexist cacs.
- Mayo says gamergate makes valid points or is needed
- Mayo is a racist, sexist cac

Here's the argument of All Lives Matter folks:

- Premise: Black Lives Matter is a movement of anti-white, anti-cop terrorists
- Mayo says black lives matter makes valid points or is needed
- Mayo is an anti-white, anti-cop terrorist

You're making the same fallacy as the All Lives ppl, but you're too stupid to realize it.
@NoMayo15
:scust:

This ain’t what the Arcadium is about. Join me in rejecting this cac/c00n, get em outta here :camby:

#YesMayo:hhh: for woat

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:russ::umad:

For the record, I didn't equate BLM and the KKK. I equated the structure of your argument to those alt-righters who argue that BLM is a bad. You and the alt-right make the exact same arguments. You're probably the cac/c00n projecting right now.

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:hhh: bad movements can bring valid points but I'd never align myself with movement like that. Take good points & make your own lane.

Fair enough, to each his own. For the record, are you talking about Black Lives Matter?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I tried only come on the coli for the fukkery and stay away from the more serious topics because of how stupid these dumb fake militia thinking they know what's best for Black folks.

:hhh: bad movements can bring valid points but I'd never align myself with movement like that. Take good points & make your own lane.

This.

BLM bring valid points but it will never succeed in accomplishing nothing but bytching. Naming it "BLACK" instead of "ALL" alienates everyone else. If you think any other race gives a fukk about us, then you're fukking wrong and dumb af. That's why the movement should had never been named BLM.

The whole point is to hold bad cops accountable and stop police discrimination. But we want the focus on us. And as the victims. Instead of the bigger picture.

BLM sounds nothing more than another Black folks playing the victim cards bytching about racism. Which no other races give a fukk about.

That's why BLM will never accomplish nothing.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So I'm wondering if ANYBODY read the op including the op :francis:

Nomayo didn't do or say anything wrong, seems to be a misunderstanding on meachs part. Once that is discovered why am I the only one who caught it :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
It's fukkin video games brehs. don't equate it with real issues :snoop:

I really don't know why he felt the need to clutter up the Arcadium with this trash thread.

I tried only come on the coli for the fukkery and stay away from the more serious topics because of how stupid these dumb fake militia thinking they know what's best for Black folks.

This.

BLM bring valid points but it will never succeed in accomplishing nothing but bytching. Naming it "BLACK" instead of "ALL" alienates everyone else. If you think any other race gives a fukk about us, then you're fukking wrong and dumb af. That's why the movement should had never been named BLM.

The whole point is to hold bad cops accountable and stop police discrimination. But we want the focus on us. And as the victims. Instead of the bigger picture.

BLM sounds nothing more than another Black folks playing the victim cards bytching about racism. Which no other races give a fukk about.

That's why BLM will never accomplish nothing.

Some of this might be true, but arguing for or against the merits of BLM wasn't really the point.
So I'm wondering if ANYBODY read the op including the opportunity :francis:

Nomayo didn't do or say anything wrong, seems to be a misunderstanding on meachs part. Once that is discovered why am I the only one who caught it :dwillhuh:

Thank you. The title is click bait slander, and all of those quotes are meaningless out of context. It just seems to me Meach is not very bright.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I really don't know why he felt the need to clutter up the Arcadium with this trash thread.

Some of this might be true, but arguing for or against the merits of BLM wasn't really the point.

Thank you. The title is click bait slander, and all of those quotes are meaningless out of context. It just seems to me Meach is not very bright.
People make mistakes :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ::umad:

For the record, I didn't equate BLM and the KKK. I equated the structure of your argument to those alt-righters who argue that BLM is a bad. You and the alt-right make the exact same arguments. You're probably the cac/c00n projecting right now.
Yea I was hoping I could come in here and shyt on you, I really wanted to but OPs reading comprehension :huhldup: