cac and police caused black deaths since 1980.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
There are tons of databases on line documenting these murders, but you will never get a factual number...so many Blacks are "missing" and many deaths are "unsolved" that its really disturbing

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There are tons of databases on line documenting these murders, but you will never get a factual number...so many Blacks are "missing" and many deaths are "unsolved" that its really disturbing
I need more of a list..... not the numbers

I have to make a tribute page

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I did a google search of black murders in the US since 1980 and this came up.

Over the past 35 years in America, an estimated 324,000 blacks have been killed at the hands of fellow blacks, proving “racist” white cops are the least of their worries.:wow:

52_232000_Blacks_Dead-300x231.jpg

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=21594

The Journal analyzed “the latest data from 105 of the country’s largest police agencies,” and “found more than 550 police killings during those years were missing from the national tally or, in a few dozen cases, not attributed to the agency involved. The result: It is nearly impossible to determine how many people are killed by the police each year.”

Assuming this discrepancy is correct, the adjusted yearly death tally would rise to 492 police killings per year
police killings per year, bringing the number of blacks killed by white police officers per year in the U.S. to 105.

Putting these figures in perspective then, for every black killed by a white police officer in the U.S. every year, there are about 71 blacks killed by other blacks.

Worse, if you take—on average—9,252 black-on-black murders every year for the past 35 years, you arrive at a staggering 323,820 blacks killed by other blacks on America’s mean streets in just three-and-a-half short decades.

The problem, of course, is that this grim statistic will never be mentioned by Al Sharpton, the liberal media or any of the other race baiters out there, who are busy pointing the finger at racist white policemen killing “innocent, unarmed blackchildren.”

full

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I did a google search of black murders in the US since 1980 and this came up.

Over the past 35 years in America, an estimated 324,000 blacks have been killed at the hands of fellow blacks, proving “racist” white cops are the least of their worries.:wow:

52_232000_Blacks_Dead-300x231.jpg

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=21594

The Journal analyzed “the latest data from 105 of the country’s largest police agencies,” and “found more than 550 police killings during those years were missing from the national tally or, in a few dozen cases, not attributed to the agency involved. The result: It is nearly impossible to determine how many people are killed by the police each year.”

Assuming this discrepancy is correct, the adjusted yearly death tally would rise to 492 police killings per year
police killings per year, bringing the number of blacks killed by white police officers per year in the U.S. to 105.

Putting these figures in perspective then, for every black killed by a white police officer in the U.S. every year, there are about 71 blacks killed by other blacks.

Worse, if you take—on average—9,252 black-on-black murders every year for the past 35 years, you arrive at a staggering 323,820 blacks killed by other blacks on America’s mean streets in just three-and-a-half short decades.

The problem, of course, is that this grim statistic will never be mentioned by Al Sharpton, the liberal media or any of the other race baiters out there, who are busy pointing the finger at racist white policemen killing “innocent, unarmed blackchildren.”

full
The first thing we did was a study on black on black crime.
I have all this info

If I needed help with this stuff , I wouldn't ask a c00n anyway, I'd ask a cac because they love discussing black black crime out of context.

Futhermore these stats only help white supremacy so they can do as you did ..... say "what about black on black crime" to justify why black death is meaningless. ..

Also, black people actually go to jail for this which is a boost to cac economy.

Also, this helps serve the negative black perception IN the media... in general the average us citizen couldn't care less because they are feed bs stats out of context with no solution^^^^

Truth200

Banned
Daps
The first thing we did was a study on black on black crime.
I have all this info

If I needed help with this stuff , I wouldn't ask a c00n anyway, I'd ask a cac because they love discussing black black crime out of context.

Futhermore these stats only help white supremacy so they can do as you did ..... say "what about black on black crime" to justify why black death is meaningless. ..

Also, black people actually go to jail for this which is a boost to cac economy.

Also, this helps serve the negative black perception IN the media... in general the average us citizen couldn't care less because they are feed bs stats out of context with no solution^^^^

I agree with you 100% but you always need to be objective.

Yes, everything you said is truth but you must understand that not everyone is aware like you.

So if 9 out of every 10 blacks murdered in the US are getting killed by other blacks who will really support revolution?

If 9 out of 10 blacks murdered in the US were being killed by police or whites a revolutionary militant Army could fight that.

Who will really take a black revolution in America serious when 9 out of every 10 blacks in the US get killed by other blacks?