Cabin Fever got remade already?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

This looks like a fukking joke(like most unnecessary remakes). I'm looking up the movie & see sequels. I knew about the second one but there is thrid as well. Anyway, this remake looks like bullshyt. They even fukked up one of my favorite scene with Dennis with some whack as bunny rabbit mask...

I hate this and I've just seen the trailer for the first time.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

This looks like a fukking joke(like most unnecessary remakes). I'm looking up the movie & see sequels. I knew about the second one but there is thrid as well. Anyway, this remake looks like bullshyt. They even fukked up one of my favorite scene with Dennis with some whack as bunny rabbit mask...

I hate this and I've just seen the trailer for the first time.

Yeah, there's a thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/they-are-remaking-cabin-fever-what.260505/

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's worst than the orginal? The orginal is good for laughs within its own fukkery, but they made it worst? It went from a 4 to a 2? :heh: :heh: :heh:
Lol i was gonna say
As if the original was some great shyt
Dont even waste your time with this
Horror movie game just needs to be rebooted at this point

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
it starts off terrible then it gets decent actually. the original Cabin Fever wasnt high art so i'd say its actually on par with it. just doesnt have Shawn Hunter in it or anyone really known.

its basically the same movie though...minus the :mjpls: moment.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
tumblr_mlj4ivJWH71qjgkgdo1_500.png

fukkin' party man:russ:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
It's worst than the orginal? The orginal is good for laughs within its own fukkery, but they made it worst? It went from a 4 to a 2? :heh: :heh: :heh:
Its the same exact script, thats how lazy it is. They took out the little bit of charm the original had. They made it slightly more serious. Guess its worth it if u enjoy the og, but dont buy it...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:whoa: the original was not no damn 4....shyt was a automatic 5 just for cerina vincent titty meats :ufdup: then u add in some silly fukkery (kung fu kid that bites :pachaha:) and solid violence and it made for a nice lil flick to watch :manny:....the remake is damn near a frame by frame rehash without the solid acting and solid directing so uhh yea its trash

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:whoa: the original was not no damn 4....shyt was a automatic 5 just for cerina vincent titty meats :ufdup: then u add in some silly fukkery (kung fu kid that bites :pachaha:) and solid violence and it made for a nice lil flick to watch :manny:....the remake is damn near a frame by frame rehash without the solid acting and solid directing so uhh yea its trash
Yeah u right, Dennis alone made it a solid 6. I wasn't watching for the t*ts, so there's that.
Its the same exact script, thats how lazy it is. They took out the little bit of charm the original had. They made it slightly more serious. Guess its worth it if u enjoy the og, but dont buy it...
And :scust: they made it serious? Like how? Made it relatable to STDs & the environment? Da fuq?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yeah u right, Dennis alone made it a solid 6. I wasn't watching for the t*ts, so there's that.

And :scust: they made it serious? Like how? Made it relatable to STDs & the environment? Da fuq?
more of a horror movie I guess....at least thats what it felt like....the first one I never took anything serious with....