c00ndace Owens Said WHAT About Sonya Massey?!

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In before the 'we can't discuss Candace Owens' folks start posting. He alludes to it but her type loves to point to a person's background (i.e. criminal history) when a unarmed black person dies. But her.and Officer Tatum ignore his bad background

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What did she say OP? Not trying to sit through this entire video.
Basically she said it didn't happen simply because she was black and is saying don't fall for the bait of democrats using it simply to shore up votes. She also said the typical more white Americans and killed by police than blacks.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Basically she said it didn't happen simply because she was black and is saying don't fall for the bait of democrats using it simply to shore up votes. She also said the typical more white Americans and killed by police than blacks.

:mjlol:Now would this video have came out if Candace got the green light from the black community months back at the Breakfast Club. ``

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
That was such a bad look. TBC should be ashamed of themselves.
No they shouldn't. They did what they were supposed to do. They pulled in Candice, put her on her platform and asked her some basic questions to let her expose herself and let us decide who she was. Then WE decided how to percieve her. Fukk her political views, that question "God is good..." exposed her more than a thousand different think pieces on her could.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No they shouldn't. They did what they were supposed to do. They pulled in Candice, put her on her platform and asked her some basic questions to let her expose herself and let us decide who she was. Then WE decided how to percieve her. Fukk her political views, that question "God is good..." exposed her more than a thousand different think pieces on her could.
:wow:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
:manny: I dont associate with c00ns and certainly dont let them go unchallenged in my presence.

:yeshrug: the snarkiness lends to believe I hit a dog that hollared
Naw. I’m sick of nikkas talking bout shyt they never do themselves. “We need to …”. Do it then!!!