C@c Feels Some Type Of Way About Trayvon Martin Case.....(Must See)....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

"You should have been home watching god damn Disney!!".........:russ:......this old cac spits the truth!!.....:merchant:.......

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
this is youtube star "Angry Grandpa" there are a lot of videos of him screaming at his family and wrecking their trailer. pretty funny.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
so you agree with what he is saying?....If so I find it hard to believe after all that bullshyt you were talking in the Trayvon Martin case thread........

:comeon: You know he didnt watch the video he just saw dude was old and white and assumed he was anti-trayvon lol... He probably thought that disney quote was meant for trayvon too :pachaha:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
so you agree with what he is saying?....If so I find it hard to believe after all that bullshyt you were talking in the Trayvon Martin case thread........

I still say it was self defense but he still had no reason to follow Trayvon other than the fact that he was on his :mjpls:

His :mjpls: stance is why he's going to jail

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
He's pacing in his four cornered trailer screaming at cameras...ready to go bananas :lupe:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
but what he was sayin was real shyt tho

the fukk you got a gun for :dahell:

the fukk you still followin him for if the cops told you not to :dahell:

since when do people scared for their life, keep following the person they scared of :dahell: