bytch comin to your crib on her period unappreciation thread

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
im like why is u even here?? everytime we met we've fukked, what makes u think i wanna just chill with u?? :usure::ufdup:

fukked my work sleep up :what: plus i was plotting the whole time how i could send her home :wow:

Daps
last week a chick was over at my place.. we did the damn thang a few times, smoked up.. she asks me if she can lay down and i was like :heh: sure girl.

come to my room 30 min later and the bytch is asleep in my bed :beli: i wake her ass up and am like, girl, i'm taking you home. she started talking about how i was kicking her out of my house and how she was mad at me :scusthov: :aicmon:

i was like, man.. how you gonna have the nerve to just fall asleep at my house and assume you can stay the night without a word of warning? :huhldup: i don't play that shyt.. worst thing is, as i was telling my simp friends this story they didn't get why i was pissed :to:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
my girl came to visit me couple months ago from cleveland. first night was coo but i guess i brought on her period the next day from tha fukkin she got. she usually at tha end of tha month and it came on tha 21st smh

i still fukked though and id do it again. told er that shyt too and it turned er on lol

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
This is the worst when you have jumpoffs coming over and showing up all tampon'd up :scusthov:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
im like why is u even here?? everytime we met we've fukked, what makes u think i wanna just chill with u?? :usure::ufdup:

fukked my work sleep up :what: plus i was plotting the whole time how i could send her home :wow:
This is the worst when you have jumpoffs coming over and showing up all tampon'd up :scusthov:
Might as well salvage the situation and put em through an intense dikk-gobbling training session.:manny:
:youngsabo:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
back in the day indians put them bytches out in their own teepee

A girl's first period marked an occasion for her seclusion to a tepee with other menstruating women to separate them from the rest of the tribe. The first period also was marked as very significant, because during the time, her dreams held special significance for her future, followed by a ceremony that was either a family or tribal acknowledgment of her new status as a marriageable woman. Men feared the power of menstrual blood, hence the ritual of seclusion. It was believed that women's blood could destroy the power of a man's weapons in hunting. Men even avoided traveling paths that might be walked on by menstruating women (Schulz). The fear came from the fact that men had no way of controlling or influencing menstruation.

The Roles and Duties of Native American Women in Their Spiritual Socie - Essays - Anopycxp

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind we can just cuddle :cape:

Yall gotta learn how to win the war. Put that little bit of work in shyt will get you far :win: