Buying pants

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
help a gym breh out. I wear a 34 32 but my thighs grow like crazy :dame: I like that slim straight look but in my size they too tight. Next size up is 36 which is usually too big or too long. I’ve gotten lucky and bought some 36 slims that fit but it’s not often

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
full

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It's a crap shoot.
I'm built like a jar of baby food, short and thick :dame: and I got a museum of pants that I've ripped.
Best advice I got for you is to never buy online and go in to shop. Might have to just go up until you got enough room and rock a belt or tuck your jeans in your shoes like a onesie :dame:

Daps
I have the same problem. I started taking my jeans to the cleaners to get them tailored for $10-20 & it changed everything for me. Try copping a 32/34 straight so you have room around the thighs then get everything below the knee tailored to have the slim look you want.

Daps
I just stick to regular/straight fit or relaxed. My calves barely fit in slim fit and I can't pull them shyts past my knee lol.

• Dap
Reactions: Aro

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
op

2 suggestions

-the 36 slims that fit...note/write down the brand and the style/cut....just continue to buy different colors of those jeans

-buy biker shorts that fit comfortably on your thighs...should allow you to wear most 34 straight leg pants

getting several biker shorts is cheaper than tailoring pants

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
help a gym breh out. I wear a 34 32 but my thighs grow like crazy :dame: I like that slim straight look but in my size they too tight. Next size up is 36 which is usually too big or too long. I’ve gotten lucky and bought some 36 slims that fit but it’s not often
article-2322982-19B9AD9D000005DC-596_634x473.jpg

Why don't you buy any jeans then get them tapered at any clothing store. It literally costs nothing.

In Britain that is a common thing to do. Only Americans like that off the rack/baggy ''tent'' look.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
article-2322982-19B9AD9D000005DC-596_634x473.jpg

Why don't you buy any jeans then get them tapered at any clothing store. It literally costs nothing.

In Britain that is a common thing to do. Only Americans like that off the rack/baggy ''tent'' look.
It cost something, a tailor I know charges 15-25 per item that’s alot of money for 5- 8 pairs of jeans and 5 pairs of slacks

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It cost something, a tailor I know charges 15-25 per item that’s alot of money for 5- 8 pairs of jeans and 5 pairs of slacks
lol that is nothing you bum. You are not going to be buying 100s of pairs of trousers over your life are you?

If you can't spare $15-25 per item and you only have 8 pairs of jeans to taper to your figure then you have deeper life issues that you need to resolve first.

I'm not judging your circumstances (believe me) but think of it as an investment into your appearance rather than a want/luxury expense.

I taper all of my suits and trousers and it is inexpensive, stop being a bum.

Aro

Pro
Daps
Anybody else always end up with holes in the inner thigh area of their jeans? Anybody got a brand recommendation that has solved this problem?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Anybody else always end up with holes in the inner thigh area of their jeans? Anybody got a brand recommendation that has solved this problem?
Selvedge jeans. It is not a brand but the quality of the product.

Basically when buying trousers look to see if there is info on the quality of the weave of the fabric to see if it is premium or standard.

Selvedge jeans will look just as good 15 years from now because there is more labour involved.

I think Levi's did some but I don't care for jeans since *EVERYONE wears them.

If it was up to me I'd just buy any jeans that fit well, get them tailored to my size then I rock 'em. There's no point in wearing clothes that look good but don't actually fit.

Only American's and homeless hobos like the baggy look.:mjlol: You lot wanna dress like us so bad, haha. :mjgrin:

Don't go overboard, wear relaxed slim/tailored/fitted clothing not skinny-fit or loose to look like a fakkit.:dame:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Selvedge jeans. It is not a brand but the quality of the product.

Basically when buying trousers look to see if there is info on the quality of the weave of the fabric to see if it is premium or standard.

Selvedge jeans will look just as good 15 years from now because there is more labour involved.

I think Levi's did some but I don't care for jeans since *EVERYONE wears them.

If it was up to me I'd just buy any jeans that fit well, get them tailored to my size then I rock 'em. There's no point in wearing clothes that look good but don't actually fit.

Only American's and homeless hobos like the baggy look.:mjlol: You lot wanna dress like us so bad, haha. :mjgrin:

Don't go overboard, wear relaxed slim/tailored/fitted clothing not skinny-fit or loose to look like a fakkit.:dame:

Look you fakkit UKoon, no one talkin bout baggy jeans :beli: