Buying a pack t-shirts/underwear/socks instead of just doing laundry appreciation

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
LOL@ "Fresh". I've been to the garment factories in the developing nations that make a lot of these, ain't nothing fresh about them.

You got parasites in your wenis, b.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
polo 3 pack tees,socks and boxer briefs:obama:

a0yqua.jpg

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Laundromats...:heh:

If you don't know what the check mark next to W/D on your lease means then I don't know what to tell u. If I had to goto the laundromat then i'd prolly do the same thing you do. But this shyt just reeks of a nikka who be wearing his under gear a lil too long cuz he aint received his paycheck and act like he ballin. What do you do when your pants and nice shirts get dirty?

:ohhh::ohhh: Please breh, tell me about how your alien manservants from another universe who speak with victorian diction press and clean all of your futuristic swagged out vanheusen shirts with technology not known to any man within this galaxy? :mjpls: How much does your favorite aunt weight? :noah:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:jawalrus: I do this often, at her house wifey washes my sh!t, she grab the new sh!t out the bag & wash em, anythin not super clean hittin the bushes & she pretend it wasnt in the load, theres a washer/dryer at the spot but so many women use it i just buy some new sh!t...

I can't confirm or deny this breh. A true savage with animalistic intentions such as myself doesn't goon and tell. :youngsabo::HickenGOAT3:
forgot... this n!gga... am i snitchin if i expose epicness.....

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
:jawalrus: I do this often, at her house wifey washes my sh!t, she grab the new sh!t out the bag & wash em, anythin not super clean hittin the bushes & she pretend it wasnt in the load, theres a washer/dryer at the spot but so many women use it i just buy some new sh!t...

forgot... this n!gga... am i snitchin if i expose epicness.....

The only thing I confirm is that the party after the dice game was all good until a bunch of goons with bow and arrows came through and turned everything out....not that there was a dice game :whoa: :mjpls:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
The only thing I confirm is that the party after the dice game was all good until a bunch of goons with bow and arrows came through and turned everything out....not that there was a dice game :whoa: :mjpls:

I heard shyt was wild, nikkas pissed on the scene like R Kelly :whew:

I dont wanna be caught up by association tho breh :whoa:
wasn't there that night so let them boys know I done ate a piece of pizza with that bytch Mona Lisa :king:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
I heard shyt was wild, nikkas pissed on the scene like R Kelly :whew:

I dont wanna be caught up by association tho breh :whoa:
wasn't there that night so let them boys know I done ate a piece of pizza with that bytch Mona Lisa :king:

:whoa:

I can't confirm anything breh I was on the phone with my boo thang tellin I was sorry, I aint mean to ball like this because who expected me to be in a drop top 6, let alone a ferarri...had to tell her I was sorry. :sad: So goons might have came through the spot or not...I can't confirm or deny the reports. :wow: :mj:

Last edited by a moderator: