Buying a pack t-shirts/underwear/socks instead of just doing laundry appreciation

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
No bueno...y'all are some lazy heffas...plus nothing like hugging a msn and smelling his freshly cleaned clothes...

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Wasteful shyt. Spending money foolishly is a hard habit to break, but break it you must.

:childplease: at not having a washer/dryer.

I don't make 6 figures and own a private catfish lake in my backyard like 90% of the coli breh. :HickenGOAT3:

How lazy of a sack of shyt do you have to be to pull that off?

Probably sit in filth and big gulp cups.

Big gulp cups can be used for storage and my filth is clean...its inception filth :ufdup:. How does it feel to know that your jezebel respectable lady would cheat on you with a distasteful stack of sleeze such as myself? :razor:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
How are y'all adults without washers and dryers in your house? :dwillhuh:

That's some college student steeze. Up your lifestyle. If you can afford to buy new shyt because you don't feel like washing, you can afford to live in a better spot. :heh:

Daps
Big gulp cups can be used for storage and my filth is clean...its inception filth :ufdup:. How does it feel to know that your jezebel respectable lady would cheat on you with a distasteful stack of sleeze such as myself? :razor:

You aint getting no p*ssy with that pile of stinking trash you call laundry that your cat pisses on while you're sleeping in a bed bug infested mattress.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You aint getting no p*ssy with that pile of stinking trash you call laundry that your cat pisses on while you're sleeping in a bed bug infested mattress.

I would drop off an olympic swimming pool quantity of genetic pregnate matter into your wife's cave of love....you would do nothing about it but thank me for giving her the seed of excellence and purity. :mjpls: :HickenGOAT3:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYnMf7IQ7nQ"]Riff Raff - "Larry Bird" (Music Video) Directed By | Orbit Did iT - YouTube[/ame]

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
How are y'all adults without washers and dryers in your house? :dwillhuh:

That's some college student steeze. Up your lifestyle. If you can afford to buy new shyt because you don't feel like washing, you can afford to live in a better spot. :heh:

These niccas believing those Dame Dash :duck:

Betcha Dame has a washer and dryer now. :pachaha:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I'm a chick, so...

I do my laundry, whether the machines are in my house/apartment or in the building's basement or around the corner at the laundromat.

I only buy new underwear and socks every other year or so. But when I re-up, I buy bulk quantities.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, it's like this. If you want to be a lazy person and spend your way into poverty, then don't cry a river when you can't afford to go out on a Friday or when the repo man tows your car away because you didn't make car payments.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Nah breh, doing laundry at the spot where the soda machine has been broken since 1992 and soft rock plays on a low volume is wasteful...wasteful of my time.:mjpls:
Laundromats...:heh:

If you don't know what the check mark next to W/D on your lease means then I don't know what to tell u. If I had to goto the laundromat then i'd prolly do the same thing you do. But this shyt just reeks of a nikka who be wearing his under gear a lil too long cuz he aint received his paycheck and act like he ballin. What do you do when your pants and nice shirts get dirty?

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Every Friday :ahh:

I'll wear a white T twice maximum. They're like $3 apiece (maybe like $8-10 if you gotta have Calvin Klein or something) if you do the math. that's not gonna kill me :manny: