But iiii... made up my miiiiiiiind... imma go to church on Sunday -- any non-religious/non-believers go back?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

I dont wanna get into some long shpeil (sp?) but for at least a year now, I've told myself I'm willing to go back under the right set of conditions. And I think those conditions are finally being met. Over here ironing my outfit in disbelief :dwillhuh:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont wanna get into some long shpeil (sp?) but for at least a year now, I've told myself I'm willing to go back under the right set of conditions. And I think those conditions are finally being met. Over here ironing my outfit in disbelief :dwillhuh:

Mind sharing what has you going back again?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you somebody that wound up going back?

I've gone back, and now I'm kind of searching again. When I say gone back I went back to reading the bible every single day, referencing things with the concordance, and I've read up to about the middle of Proverbs and I was shocked by what I read.
Most of what I've been told and taught, was falsehood. Reading the bible book by book, chapter by chapter, verse by verse, paints a much different picture, and it is scary.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I've been to mass a few times due to my girlfriend, mainly for holidays. But I haven't been to an actual "church" church for a service since I was...maybe 18? Once I moved out for college that shyt was a wrap, I'm never going back. Not counting funerals.

I'm Me

Pro
Daps
Thought I was gonna see some phat church lady ass in here as the reason. Only benefit I see these days, plus you know they naive.