But....How Gangster Are You?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
On a scale of 1-10 how much about "that life" are you? Most gangster I've gotten was in the U(West End STAND UP!!!) My B'ham peeps know about the "White Store" Was drunk as shyt and pulled up with my nikka. and some cat was shot and bleeding by the doorway. What I do? Turn around and sell you crack NO(Hov shyt) I stepped over that nikka and bought a 6 of Bud Ice, that was before they started selling them in 4 Packs. Looked at that dude and dipped the fukk off. nikka was in agony...I already knew I wasn't about that getting shot shyt. SHOOTING YEAH(CATCH ME AT THE API) but actually blamming it out with nikkas. NAH(Chief Keef). I gotta give myself a solid 2 . Cause all of that selling crack and whatever it is you hooligans do is so not me. Not that I knock yall. well...In yall face. but..that shyt had me like .....oh its real out here. *STEPS OVER YOU* keep the party going.

Now if we wanna talk about that Drank life....that's another story.

but yall go ahead and add on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am absolutely NOT about that life...That is the lowest pawns on the totem pole...

The people making the real money are "politicians"...They think before they act...

That "bout that life" mentality is VERY primitive...That's pretty much being a wild animal acting on emotions/instinct...

Behind most dudes who are "bout that life" there is a smart guy making more money for a fraction of the risk...I would rather be that guy...

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
somewhere between a 3-4. i'll get ignorant but i've worked hard to gain some self control over the last few years. i wish it was 0, but criminal shyt happens. glad i got off of that path before i was too far gone.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I am a gent..I'm a certified hit man that will wear a tux to a fancy dinner and shoot you with a silencer under the table and wipe the blood of ya chest with a fabric napkin and leave a tip and get in my limo and tell the chauffeur to drive..