But can Bo Dallas actually Wrestle Good?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Everyone so hyped up over him being Uncle Howdy and Bray's Successor, no one's bringing up the fact that he might be garbage in the ring

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Everyone so hyped up over him being Uncle Howdy and Bray's Successor, no one's bringing up the fact that he might be garbage in the ring

Dude was an NXT champ.. i started watching NXT at the tail end of his run but he was always good to me. And the BO-lieve shyt was a good gimmick. B-Team and all that other shyt had him looking like a fool. He was good enough to be NXT champ so he got something to him. Besides there are people who maintain to this day that Bray was garbage in the ring...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Dude was an NXT champ.. i started watching NXT at the tail end of his run but he was always good to me. And the BO-lieve shyt was a good gimmick. B-Team and all that other shyt had him looking like a fool. He was good enough to be NXT champ so he got something to him. Besides there are people who maintain to this day that Bray was garbage in the ring...
Bo-lieve a good gimmick? :mjlol: :dead:

Stop. It was a comedy gimmick that went nowhere.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I guess you didn't watch NXT... because that gimmick got him to the NXT championship.
We’re talking main roster here. We major, not minor. :comeon:

And the NXT crowd will rock with any corny gimmick. Sleeping Wendy Choo might work for NXT, but it wouldn’t go far on the main roster.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We’re talking main roster here. We major, not minor. :comeon:

And the NXT crowd will rock with any corny gimmick. Sleeping Wendy Choo might work for NXT, but it wouldn’t go far on the main roster.

Maybe The way I worded it was shotty but I was definitely talking NXT lol. And this doesn't change that he CAN actually wrestle. He's good and was never given a shot on the main roster. Wendy has never been NXT champ or even given a shot at the belt. All due respect to the Choo crew but Don't compare BO Lieve to that :ufdup:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Maybe The way I worded it was shotty but I was definitely talking NXT lol. And this doesn't change that he CAN actually wrestle. He's good and was never given a shot on the main roster. Wendy has never been NXT champ or even given a shot at the belt. All due respect to the Choo crew but Don't compare BO Lieve to that :ufdup:
A comedy gimmick is a comedy gimmick. There’s no levels to it. And I’m not talking about his wrestling; Just about the gimmick.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A comedy gimmick is a comedy gimmick. There’s no levels to it. And I’m not talking about his wrestling; Just about the gimmick.

It started out as a sociopath style gimmick and was borderline creep. It Wasn't intended to be comedy. Vince did that on the main roster. He was a heel that thought he was a face and he played he character well

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Maybe his hiatus allowed him to improve on some McIntyre shyt, maybe I’m being optimistic

shyt, has he even wrestled since being back?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Bo's always been a better worker than Bray was. Literally his entire career in the E. The issue was never lack of functional ability in the ring, it was always a lack of creative plans for the man that would make him anything more than 'a guy who can work'.
This is probably his best shot for that - he has a ready-made character there, and the motivation to bring pride to the memory of someone he loved. Let Taylor cook, damn :what:

If I had to gauge him based on the last time I've seen him work comparative to his group... he's at least the 2nd best worker in the 5-person squad right now :hubie: